Chapter 4 moving out

I wonder how many people understand the two shows the picture above is from? ( not including mcd)

Aphmau's POV

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and rested. After getting out of bed I realized it wasn't as early as I thought it was, it was already 10:00 A.M.

I had to get to work!

I grabbed a bunch of materials and headed out. As I was looking for a nice place to build a new house, I noticed that babe house was in trouble! I ran over with my sword in hand, and killed the zombie on the doorstep.

Phew, that was close!

Then a saw a nice hill near babe house and thought it would be nice to have a house where I can see the whole village from!

And also a nice ocean view.

So I started to get to work, and I actually finished a decent home to stay in before nightfall! I still had to move all my things out of Emmalyn's house but for now I was fine with a bed, a crafting table, and Thorgi.

When I woke up the next morning, I got out of bed and started heading down the hill and I saw that Brendon made docks! I decided to finish moving out before I go ask him about it.

When I finally get there it seemed like Garroth already found him laying down out of breath. Apparently he worked on them all night! Garroth told me I shouldn't tell anybody about them, but I'm cornfuzzled... Why not?

After that whole ordeal was over, Garroth told me people were starting to call me their "LORD" and he said that isn't always a good thing,

he sounded kinda cryptic...

"Being lord can have consequences."

I know it's boring right now and it started kinda original and now it's the storyline again, but I'm gonna get the Boeing parts out as fast as I can to get to the interesting parts when I can try to be original!