Chapter 11 What Now?

Aphmau's POV

I woke up this morning remembering everything that happened last night. I didn't want to think about it, but In guess I don't have a choice.

I just can't decide, I don't want to hurt anyone. They both mean so much to me. This is going to take some time.

*Le Sigh, sadface*

Garroth's POV

After I woke up this morning, I went to see how construction of the new wall was going. It seemed to be going well, so I moved on.

I went to the plaza and saw Dale passed out on the ground, probably because he was drunk, he was never one to hold his drinks well, especially root beer.

After I checked on everyone, I went to go help with the new wall. It was going faster than expected.

Aphmau's POV

I wanted to spend time with my two sons today, so I decided to make a tiny play area for them. It had a slide, swings, and a sandbox, and some other things too.

Malachi was playing in the sand with Zoey, and Levin wanted to go on the swings so I came over and started pushing him.

After a while of pushing Levin, he started to get the hang of it and can do it on his own now! He wanted me to sit next to him on the other swing, at first I was a little hesitant but I eventually gave in.

I mean, who can say no to that cute little face?

So I came over and sat on the swing, an swans with him for about an hour. After we were done, I got off and picked him up, not realizing how tired I was.

I brought him and Malachi inside and put them down for bed, then went back downstairs to keep talking with Zoey. When I came downstairs and sat down, I felt completely exhausted, more than I previously thought.

Zoey's POV

I was talking Aphmau after she put the boys down, and she seemed extremely exhausted. And before I knew she started talking slower and then fainted?

Was she sleeping?

No, she seemed exhausted, but wide awake. Something must be wrong. I'm taking her downstairs to the guest room, because I didn't want to wake the boys.