Chapter 41 Family?!

Aphmau's POV

I ran up to her and hugged her, and I asked her what happened while I was out, she explained they were attacked by minions of the demon warlock and they took Anna!

But then I noticed who she was talking to... I couldn't believe my eyes. I was utterly astonished.

It was him...

It was Garroth. Before he saw me he went to the bathroom.

I can't deal with feelings right now, Anna is taken captive!

Why is HE here? Why him of all people!

I couldn't stay focused on what Lucy was saying, Charlotte was just drinking a jug of beer minding her business.

It must be hard for her to deal with losing her lord, and being knocked out in battle. 

A "Sorry Lucy I zoned out, what did you say?"

L "Well what happened was demon warlock'a imps were attacking us and one of ten turned into my mother, and I froze up. "

L "Ugh! I should've taken it down when I had the chance! My mother is a horrible woman! She can't leave her 'precious' forest."

A "Shhh, calm down Lucy, she isn't as bad as you think, I'll explain when we get back home. Just go on with the story."

L "Okay, well next thing I knew after being knocked out was a soaked Garroth shaking me awake."

A "Wait why was he soaked?"

L "He said there was a big gust of wind and Raven accidentally threw him off his back, and he landed in the ocean and saw us knocked out and Raven crashed somewhere on land."

A "Actually Raven crashed at the perfect time right near me."

L "Really? What happened?"

A "Some guy jumped out of the bushes, accused me of being the Demon Warlock in disguise, then hit on me, and Raven saved the day and knocked him out cold."

L "Was he cute?"

A "Lucy!!"

L "What I've been a little lonely since I dumped my ex boyfriend."

A "Well if you HAVE to know then fine, he  was about 5'6",  and had green eyes, silky white hair, and was a TOTAL PLAYAH!! (Perv) His name was Travis btw.

(A/n #TRACINDA4LYFE!!)

L "Sounds cute!"

A "You could do hell'a better Lucy."

Suddenly Charlotte slammed her empty beer jug down o the table. She looked at me with a cold but soft stare.

C "Aphmau, I would appreciate if you don't insult my family."