Chapter 10 Confession?

Garroth's POV

I was walking back to my house to go to bed when I noticed that Lord Aphmau
Was on the docks and it looked like she was just waking up.

I went to go investigate and see what she was up to, but as I got closer I could hear her sniffling and mumbling something to herself.

"Is something wrong Lady Aphmau?"

She turned her head, and she seemed surprised to see me. I could tell she had something on her mind.

"Garroth..."

"Yes M'Lord?"

"I found out something I should have told you about, instead of running off."

When did this happen? What is she talking about?

"What is it?"

"Remember when I was gone for 2 hours and then found Clover and Aaron?"

"Yes I do"

Because right before then Dale was talking to me abou- oh.

"Well, I wasn't trying to but I over heard what you and Dale were talking about."

...

"I'm sorry Garro-" he cut me off.

"Lady Aphmau, this is the reason I wished to not tell you, rejection."

"Garroth, come sit down by me"

"I don't think I should."

"Garroth, ... please. 😢"

"As you wish"
( who know that reference? )

"Garroth, if I wanted to reject you I would have told you as you were talking to Dale right then, and there instead of running off into the woods."

"What are you saying Lord Aphmau?"

"What I'm saying is I'm NOT rejecting you, but I'm not accepting either. I want some time to think, until then please don't bring it up or try to influence my decision."

"Of corse M'Lady"

A/n #ROSSOM

"Thank you"

After that we went our separate ways and went to sleep.