Chapter 33 You Did What?

Announcement:
I recently looked at somebody's profile and saw something that sounded and looked cool, and that I want to do. It was a new book idea I wanna try; a sketchbook.

Basically what I'm gonna do is have a book where the images above would be things I draw when I'm bored at school. I'd also like to know if anybody doesn't think I should do it.

This book will not take any writing time away from this book! Like I said before, the things I draw are at school, where I cant work on Wattpad.

And also a shout out to Earteaga101 for this idea originally, who started following me earlier today, which is why I'm updating this now.

~IN PHOENIX DROP~

Garroth's POV

I was sleeping until I woke up in a dream... But it seemed so familiar. I heard a noise and walked over to see what it was. What I saw shocked me.

Laurence?

"What happened? Why are we here?"

"I don't know Laurence."

"Is this a dream?"

"I don't know Laurence."

"How did we get here?"

"I don't know Laur-"

I got cut off by another voice, I immediately knew who it was... That angelic voice could only belong to her...

"Garroth, Laurence..."

"Where are you?"

"I'm right here Laurence."

Aphmau stepped out from behind the large oak, and I immediately noticed a sadness in her eyes, But I guess Laurence noticed it too, and asked if anything was wrong.

"No, I'm fine..."

I looked at her, I knew she was lying to us. I walked up to her and put my hand on her face.

"Aph, tell us the truth..."

"W-W-WA-WAIT A MINUTE!"

"When did all this happen between you?!"

Aphmau seemed confused about what Laurence was talking about, and I gotta admit... I'm a bit confused myself.

"What do you mean Laurence?"

"I mean... You two... When did... WHAT?"

"What?"

"UGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! nevermind!"

"Uhhh ok then."

"So anyway... Whats wrong Aphmau?"

"Well for starters, I should tell you where we are..."

"Then where are we?"

"Do you guys remember when I slept for 5 days, And I told you I met my mother?"

"I remember it perfectly..."

"What about you Garroth? Do you remeber?"

"Yes..."

"Well this is the place my mother brought me while I was sleeping... She said I made this place just by being born, she told me my Magicks are even more powerful than hers were... When she was alive that is..."

"So what exactly is this place then?"

"It's my dimension..."

...

"There's something else too."

"What is it Aph?"

"I lied to you guys..."

"You did what!"

"About what?"

"I'll start by telling you I'm never went to Aspenwood, I went to Old Haven."

...

"Charlotte said you guys might stop her from taking me if you knew the truth about Old Haven..."

"And what would that be?"

...

"C'mon Aphmau tell us."

~Le mind sigh~

"The Lord of Old Haven sent her head guard, Charlotte, to find me."

"Why?"

"Because The Lord of Old Haven believed I could use my Magicks to stop the problem..."

"What was the problem?"

"It was a reoccurring Magicks-based epidemic..."

"WHY WOULD YOU GO, KNOWING YOU COULD GET SICK?!"

"Calm down Laurence."

"Aphmau you could have died!"

"It's a non-lethal plague Laurence!"

...

"ANYWAY... You see, The Lord of Old Haven wrote me a letter that she wouldn't even allow Charlotte to read."

...

"After I read the note I instantly decided to go and get ready for the trip."

"Aphmau..."

...

"Who is The Lord of Old Haven?"

"Her name is Lord Anna, she's a childhood friend..."

"I thought you couldn't
remember your past."

"Whenever I passed out, I usually had a flashback triggered by something related to the flashback."

...

G: "So you lied to us?"

A: "Yes... I'm sorry."

L: "You did what?"

A: "I Lied to y-"

L: "I don't wanna hear it."

A: "Laurence where are you going?"

L: "I don't know yet!"

A: "I'm sorry Laurence, I'll send you back if you'd like..."

L: "No Aphmau it's fine, I'll leave when Garroth leaves."

A: "Very well then, just know that in the over world dimension, you are sleeping but your physical body is gone, and you won't wake up until morning."

L: "I didn't realize bringing us here was so complicated."

A: "I know right, I didn't know most of this before I came here.."

L: "then why do you now?"

A: "Anna told me."

L: "Who?"