Chapter 34 New Crush?

Laurence's POV

"Who?"

"I'll show you guys."

There was a bright flash of white light and in the distance I could here another voice. It was so angelic.

"Aph?"

"Why are we in your dimension?"

"Anna this is my head guard Garroth, and my second in command Laurence."

"Hello boys, I am Lord Anna Green of Old Haven. It's very nice to meet you two, I believe you have already met my head gaurd Charlotte?"

Wow, she's beautiful. I haven't felt this way since I met Aphmau. Is something wrong with me?

"Charlotte was your head guard?"

"Yes, she is."

"Ok then... anyway, Garroth, Laurence, I came here to tell you boys to ask Kawaii~Chan to add an extra guest bedroom while she's renovating my house again."

"Okay"

"Sure."

"Thank you. I'll be back in a few days with Lucy, Anna, and Charlotte with me. I'll see you guys soon. I have to go, it's morning now, goodbye."

"Bye..."

"Later..."

There was another bright flash of light and then I woke up in my bed, back in Phoenix Drop, it was morning.

~PHOENIX DROP, 7:30-ISH~

What happened?

Was that real?

I wonder if Garroth had the same dream...

"Laurence, you up?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I wanna talk about something."

"Uhh, ok sure."

Maybe it was real...

A/n sorry for short chapter guys, I had a lot to do but I actually got to do this in gym class because our teacher didn't tell us we're done with health, so yeah. I probably won't be able to work on it like that again though.