Chapter 43 #Tracinda

Travis' POV

I woke up in the forest alone, last thing I remember was I was attacking/flirting with that cute girl, and now I'm here.

Could she really have been that strong? She DID have a powerful aura surrounding her, hmmm......

Whatever.

I decided to go into the tavern to get a jug of beer and relax.

Aphmau's POV

Is Garroth really here? Oh no, he knows my secret. Ugh this is gonna take a while to explain.

~AFTER EXPLAINING~

"So... umm, yeah. Now you know, but you can't tell anyone!"

"Okay I get it, you told me that like a thousand times."

A "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

C "It has only been 52 times to be exact."

L "Charlotte, why you gotta be so exact?"

C "It's my thing."

While they kept blabbing, I heard a bell ring and looked at the door.

Perfect. Just perfect.

Travis walked in.

Garroth must have noticed me watching him because he glanced at me watching him every once and a while.

L "hey Aph, is that the guy from earlier?"

She pointed to Travis sitting at the bar ordering a glass of beer.

A "yeah, that's him."

L "Charlotte, does that look like your brother?"

C "It's him... It's actually him."

Uh-oh this isn't good.

Travis' POV

I saw the one girl from earlier that knocked me out sitting at a table staring at me.

She was with 2 girls a guy. Why him and not me? I know given the circumstances, but still.

One of the girls had very distinguished orange hair, an owl, and a witch hat.

Hmm, I wonder if she's a full blooded witch. She was really pretty. Sigh. I wish Charlotte and mom were still alive.

I miss them.

Ugh! I need to get those kind if thoughts out of my mind! The other girl had powdered green-blue colored hair, soft silky skin, and a strong, familiar magic aura. Her aura felt demonic and angelic. She reminds me of someone... But who?

The man had a strong build, fluffy bleach blonde hair, icy blue eyes, and no Magical aura, but had a sword believed to be blessed by one of the divine.

They were all staring at me, watching me, every move I made? They saw me looking at them.

What do they want?

Just cause I hit on that one girl? Do they know me?  Do I look like somebody they know?

Or is it just my devilishly charming good looks?