Chapter 45 Meeting Travis

Charlotte's POV

I NEED to talk to him. I miss him...

I decided its time to let him know he isn't alone, I'm still alive, and I love my little brother so very much.

Travis' POV 

That familiar blue haired chick started getting up and walking towards me, all without breaking her glare at me. I soon became a litttle bit scared, but she probably just wants to hit on me.

I can't blame her though. She look a bit older than me, only by a few years though. If I decide to get with her, I'll have trouble explaining my family, and what I really am.

Charlotte's POV

I can't hold back anymore, I love him. I MUST tell him whats going on and ask how to get off the island.  I slowly approached him, glaring into his eyes, i could tell he was a little scared. He hasn't changed a bit.

"Travis?"

"How do you know my name? Who are you?"

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Charlotte... Winters."

"Char- Charlotte? Is it really you?"

"Yes, Travis I've missed you so much."

"No you're dead! I watched you die!"

"Follow me I need to show you something."

"Umm, ok? *Sigh*"

I pulled him by the arm until we got far into the woods and found a clearing. He looked at me like I wasn't real, but I can't blame him I guess...

"Step back."

"O-OK."

Once he stood back, I took a step back as well, and spread my angel wings to show him. I did die, but Lady Irene herself brought me back to protect her daughter.

"Your an angel?"

"I knew you were slow Travis but you still don't get it?"

"B-but dad killed you..."

"I am well aware of how I died Travibut after Lady Irene met me in the afterlife, and heard my story, I grew up as her right hand lady/gaurd, and once I turned 18, she sent me back as an angel to find and protect her daughter."

"Who is she?"

"That's confidential. Do you know how to leave the island?"

"NO, dad's still got the island on lockdown, we would have to destroy his physical form first."

"I see."