Chapter 31 The road ahead

When I got to my room I opened the letter imediatly.

Aphmau,

                   I'm sure Charlotte has told you of the illness, it isn't the first time it has struck our village. the first time Hyria saved us, she lives in the cursed Forest and is difficult to find, and I know you can save us, you are the daughter of Lady Irene, after all. I know you can save us. To get to Old Haven you must travel through the Cursed Forest because the seas no longer safe, because of all the trading ships coming to and from O'Khasis recently.

The last time Hyria saved us, witch and guardian of the cursed forest after all it is her forest after all, I mean... she planted every single sapling by hand. But on to other matters, Aph, you're my village's last hope. Please come as soon as you can and bring my 2nd most bestest friend ever/head guard, back safe and sound. I'm counting in you!!

                                                                          With hope,
                                                                                                Anna

~NEXT MORNING~

Aphmau's POV

I got up and ran down the stairs after realizing that I slept in. oh no, its 9:00 did she leave without me? would she leave without me? When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw Zoey and Malichi eating breakfast. I guess Levin is still asleep.

"Hey Zoey has Charlotte woken yet?"

"No silly, it's only 7:30 in the Morning."

"What? But my clock said it was just after 9:00"

"I set your clock ahead a bit so you would be ready to leave, I know this is important to you."

"Thanks Zoey, your so thoughtful."

she gave me a half-smile and went back to cooking. She made muffins earlier so I took one and went to my room to pack.

what do I need?

Change of clothes, and a set of winter clothes
Compass
Rainbow Curry
Backpack
Tent-in-a-bag
Sword, pick, and axe
Crafting bench & furnace
Torches and coal

There. That should do it! Now, am I forgetting anything? Hmmmm.....

!!!!!!

I almost forgot all about