Chapter 12 Memories

I got over 100 views! Thx so much! ^.^ I really appreciate it and wanna thank you all. So Thx.
You guys are great, and I hope you enjoy the story!

Aphmau's POV

I woke up but it wasn't morning, it was the middle of the day! And I wasn't in my home, I was at a park. I think this is another memory.

I was watching but nobody could see me, just the younger me. This time I was about 13. I saw myself standing there waiting for somebody. Then a girl came over to me,

I thought I didn't have any friends when I was younger...

She looked the same age as me, and had beautiful caramel colored hair and green eyes. She came over and hugged me. I guess we were good friends.

We started playing on the swings, and talking to each other.

I guess playing on the swings with Levin triggered this memory. Okay so some things trigger memories and some don't.

I woke up in my room and Zoey was watching over me, when I opened my eyes she seemed shocked that I was awake.

"A- Aphmau?"

"Yeah, what is it Zoey?"

"Your awake!"

Yeah... And?

"Zoey how long was I sleeping?"

"You were sleeping for 3 days!

What!?

"WHAT!?"

"Garroth and Laurence came over earlier today to see I you had woken."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they were very worried about you especially Garroth."

"Oh, ok then."

"You look pale Aphmau."

"Huh? Oh, it's probably because I've been sleeping."

Zoey got a worried look on her face.

"Just... Please Amphmau, just be careful."

"I promise Zoey."

Sorry is short, no inspiration.
Also next few chapters might be later than usual becuase, NO INSPIRATION! Plus homework for school and stuff.