Chapter 48 Where's Garroth?

Anna's POV

"Aph, can we talk in private?"

"Of course"

~IN PRIVATE~

"What can we do to prepare?"

"As leader of The Phoenix Alliance, I hereby place you Anna Green, as Chairman of the alliance, and ask you to assemble the forces while I address the public."

"Right, if they're invading, they'll make it here in no time. The only thing in their way is the Sacred (aka cursed) forest."

"And Hyria will defend the forest with her life."

"The only way around it is by boat so it will take them a few days at least to get past the magick sea dragon." (in the Honali sea)

A/n this scary guy

" (in the Honali sea) A/n this scary guy⏬

I know. Terrifying. ( my childhood)

"Hey Anna have you seen Garroth anywhere I need to talk to him."

"Not recently, I haven't seen him since he went patrolling outside the walls yesterday, but I'll ask around."

"Ok thanks, I hope he's ok."

"Me too."

Aphmau's POV

I hope Garroth's ok, he doesn't seem his usual self. Nobody has seen him since he ran off into the woods yesterday.

I can't be thinking about that now, I have to tell everyone to prepare for war with Tu'La.

Okay so, sorry for short chapter (extremely short) but I plan on this ending on chapter 50 but I also plan on making a 2nd book so don't worry it might take some time though so again sorry.