Chapter 36 Renovations

Kawaii~Chan POV

Garroth~kun and Laurence~kun told Kawaii~Chan that Aphmau~Senpai wants Kawaii~Chan to add an extra guest bedroom while she is re-renovating Aphmau~Senpai's home. But how do Garroth~kun and Laurence~kun know she wants Kawaii~Chan to? Kawaii~Chan guesses she should do it anyway.

While Kawaii~Chan was finishing up Aphmau~Senpai's home for the day, Clover~Chan asked Kawaii~Chan if she could help with interior designing when Kawaii~Chan and Brenden~Kun finish the construction work, of course Kawaii~Chan couldn't say no to such an adorable face!

~After construction , next day~

After Kawaii~Chan and Brenden~Kun finished the construction on Aphmau~Senpai's home, it was already lunch! Kawaii~Chan was starving so she headed down the hill, but bumped into Clover~Chan, who wanted to check on Kawaii~Chan's progress on Aphmau~Senpai's home, and decided to bring Kawaii~Chan and Brenden~Kun lunch!

Clover~Chan is such a sweetheart! She was so excited to help Kawaii~Chan design the house interior that she even brought some small trinkets to start decorating. Kawaii~Chan thinks Clover~Chan is such an angel!

Something weird happened to Kawaii~Chan during lunch. Brenden~Kun got very sweaty and nervous looking, so naturally, Kawaii~Chan was confused. After a short of Brenden~Kun mumbling to himself, he said something strange to Kawaii~Chan...

"Uh-uhhm, Kawaii~Chan?"

"Is something wrong Brenden~kun?"

"Oh, what! No, not at all. I j- just wanted t- to tell y-you that you ha-have nnn-nice uuhhhmm... cubes...?"

"Uh, ok? Brenden~Kun are you sure you are alright?"

"Umm, positive..."

Kawaii~Chan noticed Brenden~Kun stopped eating his chicken sandwich, and was looking at the ground and blushing.

Oh no, did Kawaii~Chan say something wrong?

Or, is it possible....?

Could Brenden~kun... like Kawaii~Chan the same way Kawaii~Chan likes him?

A/n welp! I feel like that was a GREAT place to leave this chapter and also, again I'm sorry but I have a lot of homework due soon it's almost the end of the trimester. So sorry about it being late and all, also story ideas would be appreciated, I'm thinking about Aphmau meeting Travis on the way back from Old Haven.