Chapter 1 I'm scared!

Zoey's POV

I quickened my pace as I flipped my phone out and quickly pressed send to the familiar number. It rang for a few seconds.

"Darling, what do you need?" an annoyed male british voice rang out from my phone.

"Daddy, someones following me..." I squeaked out in a hushed/scared voice.

"Where are you Zoey Mikealson?!?!" Dad practly yelled into the phone. I stopped in my tracks. The footsteps behind me were gone. I looked behind me and no one was there. Relieved i spoke to my father again.

"Nevermind... I think their gone. I'm in the p-" I was grabbed from behind. I screamed and dropped the phone. I heard a quiet yell come from my phone. The person holding me pulled me over to the tree and grabbed the side of my head and hit it against the tree. I gasped in pain. The person dropped me and I fell to the ground.

My eyesight blurred and I looked up to see that it was a man who had attacked me. His pale green eyes were the last thing I saw when blackness enveloped me.

           Klaus's POV

"You found the doppleganger?!" I asked with excitement and surprise. I looked at my brother Elijia with pride. He looked at me with a blank face.

"Yes brother. She lives in Mystic Falls with the Salvatore brothers. They also have the moonstone---" He was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked to who it was. Zoey. I sighed and pressed the send button while holding the phone up to my ear.

"Darling, what do you need?" I said a little annoyed. She breathed in fast.

"Daddy, someones following me..." Zoey said quietly. She sounded very scared and freightened. My eyes went wide. My anger was comeing out. Elijia had gotten up and walked over to me. Woory was written all over his face.

"Where are you Zoey Mikealson?!?!" I yelled into my phone. I heard her footsteps stop.

"Nevermind... I think their gone. I'm in the--" she stopped talking and screamed.

"NO!!!!" I yelled. I heard a thud and geussed it was the phone falling onto the ground. I heard a crack and then Zoey gasped. My eyes were as big as plates. There were loud footsteps sounding through the phone. Someone breathed through the phone.

"WHO ARE YOU!?!? When I find you, and I will find you. I will make you suffer for messing with my daughter. You got that, love?" I growled into the phone. The man chuckled into the phone. His laugh was vaguely familuar...

"Hello Niklaus Mikealson. My name is Ash Salvatore. Come to Mystic Falls and I'll give you, your daughter back. She's 15 right? Well, I might as well have a little fun while I wait for you to get here..." He said into the phone. My anger was radiating off me. Ash! I knew I should have killed him in Chicago!

"Don't you dare touch her, Ash!!" I harshly yelled to the Salvatore.

"Sure, Sure Klaus. Don't forget. Mystic Falls!" He said cheerfully at me. I was about to say something when the call ended. I turned to Elijia. He was looking at me with a worried look.

"Time to visit Mystic Falls brother..." I said politley.