Chapter 22 Alt.

I sat quietly in the back seat while Stefan drove. I'm still not back in my body, which is getting really annoying.

I keep getting this wierd feeling like I'm being compelled to go to a certain place. It shouldn't hurt to go see what is making me feel this, right?

I blinked and I was suddenly in a different place. It was like some sort of cave or something. I looked over and saw that Jeremy kid. The strange thing was that he was staring at me.

"Zoey?" He questioned in confusion. He can- Oh my god!!

"You can see me?" I asked him excitedly.

"Ar- are you dead?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"But only for a little while. I died with Klaus's blood in my system. It shouldn't be long now." I told him. he nodded and then frowned.

"But Elena-" I cut him off.

"Klaus had some left over blood of Elena's, just in case." I said with a smile.

"So what are you doing in this cave thingy?" I questioned him.

"Its where Bonnie did the spell. She actually just left." He told me nervously. I raised my eyebrow but let it go.

"Okay, well this was fun chatting and all, but I think I'm just gunna go and wait t-" I stopped talking and then all of the sudden I was plunged into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gasped and clawed at my chest. There was no hole anymore. In rememberance I grabbed the blood vial from the front seat and downed it all. It was just like drinking alcohol.

I heard a noise from outside the car and got out to investigate.

"Stefan?" I called out. I turned around and almost screamed.

"Oh my gosh, Stefan! You can't do that to me!" I scolded.

"Sorry." He appoligized.

"Did you already drop Silas into the lake?" I questioned.

"Yes." He responded.

"Then come on Stefan! I want to get on the road!" I said excitedly and hopped into the passenger seat.

"So where do you want to go first?" He asked me with a smile. I'm not sure but he seems a little off. I ignored it and considered the possibilities.

"How about London?" I asked.

"London it is then." Stefan answered. I suddenly became tired and leaned my head against the window. I let my eyelids drop and submurge myself into sleep.

----------------------

So this is the Alternate Chapter. Nothing is different except the end.

BTW, if you are confused or anything, the Stefan at the end IS Silas!

Dun, Dun, Duuuuuuunnn!!!! :D

So I think I am actually going to go forward with this chapter, because I have some great ideas for following chapters!! :D