Chapter 19 This isn't right...

I woke up disoriented. Everything just felt really off. I opened my eyes slowly and still felt disoriented. What was wrong with me? I sat up and looked around. I was in someones bedroom? I got off the bed I was laying on and walked to the door. I opened it quietly and made my way down the hall and down the stairs.

"Hello?" I called out into the silent house.

"Your finally awake." a voice said from behind me. I turned around in fright. A guy with black hair and blue eyes stared down at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked in confusion.

"You've been out for the last five hours." He told me.

"Uh... Okay... Um. If you don't mind me asking... Who are you?" I questioned.

"What do you mean by that Zoey? Its me Damon." He said and studied my face.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who the hell you are." I said and took a step away from this unknown stranger. He rolled his eyes.

"Come on Zoey. Stop the stupid act. We have more important things to do." He said and grabbed my arm. I screamed and pulled my arm out of his grasp. Which resulted in me falling on my butt. I scrambled away from this Damon guy in fright. He studied me.

"Your not acting..." He stated and then sniffed the air. He gave me a confused look.

"And your not a vampire..." He whispered. What the hell? Vampire? Is he smoking something? Another guy appeared.

"I heard a scream... What'd you do to Zoey?" The guy asked Damon.

"I didnt do anything. She doesn't remember a thing and she's human, Stefan." The damon guy said. This Stefan guy stared at me cautiously.

"Zoey. Do you know who I am?" He asked me. I shook my head no. I screamed when I saw a blonde chick appear out of thin air.

"Who's this?" The blonde asked the two guys.

"This is Zoey. She's Klaus's only daughter." The guy with piercing blue eyes said.

"Do you know who and where you are?" The chick asked me.

"I-I'm guessing my name is Zoey." I said quietly. The guy with the blue eyes stepped infront of me and stared into my eyes.

"Your name is Zoey. You will listen to Stefan's story of what we are and what you used to be." He told me.

"O-okay." I stuttered in confusion.

*A/N*

Heyyy! Well... um I'm sorry this is so short, but I'm too tired to write anymore tonight. I will try and maybe get another chapter up tomorrow.

Good night everyone!! ;D

Please follow me and check out my other stories.

Oh and also please vote!! :)