Chapter 7 Why would she hurt herself?

Damon's POV

God I wish we could rip her stupid little heart out. How was she that strong? She's not even a day old vampire! Well she is Klaus's daughter... Wait... someone is crying. I thought I was the only one here. I raced to the basement door and opened it. I listened again and heard somone cry out in pain. It sounded kind of like Zoey...

"Zoey? I called out. Why would Zoey be here? Did Stephan find and catch her? No, he's not strong enough with his bunny diet, and he would have told me if he did. Once I reached the first cell, I saw her crying her eyes out and she was holding vervain!

"Zoey... What are you doing?" I asked her. Her eyes closed and I saw her falling. I blurred to her side, and caught her. She had passed out from the vervain in her system. If she died, her father would kill me...

"Shit Zoey!" I whispered and picked her up bridal style. I took her upstairs and laid her on the couch. I looked at the little original. Her father is Klaus, her life is filled with riches, she's a powerful vampire... Why would she harm herself like this. Once I was done thinking, I grabbed her phone feom her pocket and dialed Klaus.

"Zoey?! Where are you?! You disobeyed me!!" Klaus growled into the phone. Wow she pissed him off.

"Ummm... Klaus, your little daughter is over at my place and she made herself pass out from vervain..." I said as lightly as I could.

"Why don't I believe you?!" He growled louder into the phone. I sighed.

"Well thats the truth, but I think you little teen girl is suicidal. So you should take her or something. She is annoying me by just laying there." I said completly bored.

"I'm on my way over to get her." Klaus said and then hung up. I sighed.

*A/N*

Sorry this chapter is really short, too! But I wanted to update and this was all I had so far. I am again, very sorry that this chapter is super duper short!!!!!!

Love from your wonderful Author,

Staci <3

Vote!!!

Comment!!

Share!