Chapter 10 Up to no good

Zoey's POV

Me and Elena observed the crowds. Caroline approached us cheerfully.

"The uniform still fits. You look fantastic Elena. And Zoey, I'm glad you could fit into the last uniform! We are totally gonna kick Grove Hills' ass." Caroline cheered.

"Yeah. Should be fun." Elena said boredly. Me and Elena used our heightened vampire hearing to listen to a girl across the gymnasium.

"Oh, my god. You guys, I left my makeup bag on the bus!" The girl said. Knowing that Elena was going to keep her eyes on the girl, I listened to Caroline.

"Wow. The competition's bigger than last year..." Caroline whispered.

"It's huge." I said back.

"I'm gonna go stretch." Care said and walked away from us. Me and Elena stalked to the girl. We watched as she went up into a school bus and retrieve her bag.The girl turned around and suddenly I was infront of her and Elena was behind her.

"I like your ribbons." I said.

"Um, thanks." the girl said akwardly.

"I want one." Elena said. The girl jumped realizing that she was there too.

"Yeah, but I'm using them, so go get your own." The girl said smiling. Me and Elena could sense the girls fear. She tries walking around me but Elena stops her by grabbing her shoulders. Mine and Elena's eyes vamp out, we snarl and launch onto the girl's neck. We continue feeding while the girl splutters and groans in pain. I get off of the girl while Elena, still drinking from the girl's neck, reaches up and pulls the blue ribbon out of the girl's hair.

LATER

Elenna and I waled inside the gym, both of us have a blue ribbon tied around our ponytails. Caroline approaches us.

"Hey, where were you guys? We're going on any minute!" Caroline screeched.

"We're here, aren't we?" I said smirking.

"What's with the ribbon? That's not even our colors!" Caroline questioned.

"It's my color." I said simply while elena just smiles and twirls her ponytail. We both walk away from her. We thought we had lost her when she catches up with us.

"HEY! Are you both out of your mind?" Caroline whispered/yelled. We turned to face her.

"What is your problem?" Elena said.

"Feeding on the competition? Hello. Did you not hear what Damon told you?" Caroline asked angrily at Elena.

"I did, but who cares? I'll do whatever I want." Elena said boredly. Caroline turned to me.

"Didn't you say your dad compelled you to feed on blood bags only?" Caroline asked me quietly. I laughed in her face.

"I lied Caroline." I said smirking. Stefan approached us.

"Everything all right?" Stefan asked while eyeing me.

"Yeah, as soon as the queen backs off, everything will be fine. Come on Zo." Elena said calmly and walked off to warm up with the rest of the squad. I smiled mischeviously at Caroline.

"Seeya soon Drama Queen! Break a leg..." I said and then followed Elena.

*******************************

3rd person POV

Damon, now at a truck stop, is on the phone with Stefan.

"What do you mean, she fed? I specifically told her, No Feeding. The sire bond should make her listen!" Damon said surprised.