Chapter 2 Who is this girl?

~3rd Person~

Damon looked at the unconsious girl sleeping on his couch. She looked so peaceful. He sighed.

"Stefan. Dear brother! There is a girl down here." Damon said a sing-song voice. There was no need for yelling in this house, since both Damon and Stefan were both vampires.

"Damon. I don't need to know exactly who your playing with everytime you have a guest over!" Stefan sighed. He loved his brother, but he had serious problems. Elena stirred in her sleep. Placing her hand on Stefan's chest.

"Stefan! I don't know where she came from! And she's sleeping on our couch!!!" Damon practicly yelled. It didn't phase the sleeping beauty at all. Stefan was down in the den in seconds to see what all the fuss was about. He leaned over and snapped his fingers infront of the girls face. She still didn't move.

"I've never seen her before. Maybe Elena knows her..." Stefan said frowning.

"Well, Im going to wake her up." Damon raced to the kitchen with unhuman speed. He grabbed a cup and placed ice cubes in it and pour cold water into the cup. Damon then raced back into the Den. Standing infront of the girl, he raised his hand holding the glass of water and poured it all onto her face. Her eyes bulged open. She gasped and then rolled of the couch.

Zoey's POV

I was jolted into consiousness. I gasped and rolled off of what I was laying on and landing in a crouching position looking at my two attackers. They had surprise written all over their faces. I took it as my time to escape. I turned and ran face first right into a wall. I crumpled to the floor as pain laced throughout my face. I groaned.

"What the hell! What was that?!" I groaned and sat back up. Laughing erupted in the room.

"That!" he laughed again. "That was a wall." he said sarcasticly and kept laughing at me. I turned and death glared him.

"Well. No shit, Sherlock!" I spat at him. He raised his hands in defeat.

"You asked!" He pointed out. I sighed and looked for an escape. Laughing erupted in the room. Not the kind of laughing the one guy was laughing. This laugh sounded evil and seductive. I looked to where it came from and my face paled. It was the man who attacked me.

"Good. Your awake Zoey." he said. I saw a door was right next to me, and I ran into it. It was a kitchen and I ran straight to a drawer and it was filled with knives.

I grabbed one and turned. I came face to face with the man who kidnapped me. My hand tried to plunge the knive into his chest, but he got a hold of my wrist and gripped it so tightly it broke. I heard the crack before I felt the pain.

I cried out, and the knife dropped. The man dropped my wrist and grabbed me and pulled me out of the kitchen and back into the den. He placed me back on the couch, and made me look into his eyes. They were dialating and undialating.

"Do not move from this very spot until I tell you otherwise." He said compelling me.

"I will not move, because you have fucking compelled me! When my daddy finds you. Let's just say, you'll end up with your heart out of your chest. You stupid vampire!!" I screamed at him. He smirked at me and then he was gone. I looked at the other two in the room, They looked concerned and confused. I was about to say something but then the man was back. He slashed something acrossed my cheek. I screamed out in pain.

I reached up to my cheek and something wet hit my fingers. I looked at them and gasped. Then I looked up at the man. He laughed.

"Just because your daddy's older than me, doesn't mean I wont hurt you."And with that he left the house. One of the two guys that were just standing their dumbfounded gasped. He looked at me with a strange look.

He walked over to me and bit his wrist and held it out to me. I latched onto his arm and sucked in some of his blood. I then pushed his arm away from my face when the wound on his arm healed.

"Are you going to just keep watching me? It's just creepy." I said sarcasticly. The one who was still just standing there dumbfounded looked back to me and a smirk came acrossed his face and he walked up to me and held his arm out.

"My name is Damon Salvatore, and what is your name." He said cockily. A smirk crossed my face and I took his hand and shook it.

"My name is Zoey Mikaelson." I said immitating his cockyness.

"Stefan?" a girl called out from up the stairs. She came down the stairs and I gasped.

"K-K-K-Kathe-rine!" I screamed and tried to get off the couch and as far away from her. She killed my mother and almost turned me into a vampire. I was struggling, but saw that their was no hope in getting away from the spot I was sitting in. I brought my knee's up and curled into a ball and cried from the pain from the memories of that night flashed through my head.

Flashback: 4 years ago

"Zo!!" My mom squealed at me.

"Hey, mom!" I ran into her embrace. It was my weekend with her and time to forget my dad's misfortune. She carried my bags into the house and she told me to go take a shower and clean up to go shopping.

I had just gotten done with my shower and changed when I heard a scream erupt from downstairs. Panicked, I ran down the stairs and into the living room and saw my mom hanging and bleeding from a girls arms. My mom was lifeless and gone. I screamed and ran back up the stairs and into my room, shutting my door in the process. I went and hid in my wardrobe. My door was kicked down, and soon the girl from downstairs was walking into my room heading straight for the wardrobe. Heading for me.

She grabbed me and dragged me out of the wardrobe. The girl laughed and bit her arm and forced me to drink her blood.

"Klaus took my life away and I will take yours away too. Plus your to good to waste as a snack." She snickered. The girl then grabbed my head, but then she was gone leaving me sitting in the middle of my room. My dad appeared at my door and ran to me. Tears formed in my eyes and he hugged me.

*End of Flashback*

"She's not Katherine!!" The other man insisted. I geussed he was Stefan. I looked up from my lap and into his eyes. The held determination and sadness. Realization hit me.

"Then... she's a patrova doppleganger!!" I half screamed. "My dad. Does he know she's here? "The curse..." I mumbled to myself. If he turned into a full hybrid, he would most likely loose most of the humanity he had left wouldn't he? Would that mean he wouldn't love or care for me anymore? I had no way of telling...

"Zoey??" someone said breaking me out of my concentration.

"Hmmm. What?" I asked. It was Damon. He had a worried expression on his face.

"Ash is coming back..." he said quietly. I was confused.

"Whose Ash?" I asked him.

"The guy who kidnapped you..." He said quietly. My eyes grew wide. The door slammed and I tensed up.

"Zoooeeeeeyyy..." Ash said in a sing-song voice while slurring. He was definatly wasted. He looked to the others.

"Just grreat. The whole gang is herre." He said quietly. Damon looked to Ash.

"Why do you even have this girl here Ash???" Damon yelled.

"For leverage agaist Klaus!" Ash yelled back. He sobered at this conversation.

"What would some little girl get us with leverage against Klaus?" he asked clearly confused.

"Klaus is my dad." I spoke up. Damon, Stefan, and Elena all looked to me with surprise. I laugh half-heartedly

"Life's a bitch, ain't it?" I asked them while smirking.