Chapter 18

*Zoey's POV

My eyes popped open in alarm. Where am I? I looked over and saw two people standing together in the middle of this room.

"Okay, this is the center. I'm ready. Now, give me the tombstone Katherine." A girl said. It sounded like Bonnie Bennet.

"The fact that this spell is on some crappy hunk of blood-rock and MY daughter does little to inspire my confidence in this." I'm guessing my mom said.

"They are both filled with the blood of Qetsiyah, one of the strongest witches in the world. It'll work, trust me." Bonnie said and took some kind of rock from my mother.

"Wha-Whats going on?" I spoke up.

"Great. Shes awake. Bring her over." Bonnie told Katherine.

"No what?! Whats going to happen to me?" I demanded as my mom walked over to me.

"Don't worry sweety. You'll be better off." Mom said quietly. Those two sentences frightened me. I struggled against the ropes wrapped around me and hissed. The ropes were burning my skin. Mom grabbed me up from where I was laying on the ground, and pulled me over to the Bennet witch.

"No! Stop! Mom. I'm scared. Please! I dont want to do this." I pleaded as tears started to sprout from my eyes.

"Don't worry Zoey. It wont take very long." Bonnie said and started staring at me with some wierd voodoo rapist stare. She stopped staring at me, took my wrists, and cut them with a knife. It didn't hurt much but it looked terrible. Then Bonnie picked the wierd rock thingy and my head started to get all fuzzy and dizzy. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to get rid of the nausious feeling.

"Its done." I heard Bonnie say. All of the sudden something popped in my head and I was lost back into unconsiousness.