Chapter 11 Playing the Players

Zoey's POV

We were walking on a crowded street

"You guys dragged me all the way to New York because Damon was feeling nostalgic?" I asked Elena and Damon.

"No, I dragged you to New York because in a matter of one day, you managed to piss off everyone in Mystic Falls. A little more difficult to do in a city of millions. Same with Elena." Damon said simply.

"I was hungry." Me and Elena said at the same time.

"You were reckless."  Damon said.

"We were emotionless. There's a difference..." Elena said back.

"Look, all that matters is that when I lived here, I fed like crazy and had a blast and went undetected for years." Damon stated.

"So... we're just here to have fun?" I asked. Elena and I stopped causing Damon to stop and look at us.

"What's the catch?" Elena asked cautiously.

"There is no catch. Look, you wanted out, I got you out. You wanted to feed, I brought you to a city-sized, all-you-can-eat buffet. That's the beauty of New York! There's so much life that a little death goes unnoticed. Come on girls, let's go get some lunch." Damon said while casually putting his arm around my shoulders leading me somewhere.

"Actually I want to go shopping, so where should I meet you guys or whatever?" I asked.

"Er- You can meet us at Billy's. It's a bar down the street a bit." Damon responded. I put on a fake smile and walked away. Time for a makeover I think...

LATER AT BILLY'S (still Zoey's POV)

I stood acrossed the street of the bar Damon told me to meet them at to see my Aunt Rebekah walk inside. I wait 20 minutes and walk into Billy's to see Damon walk away from my aunt and Elena.

"So you really buy all this?" Rebekah asked Elena.

"Not one bit. I know he's after the cure. I'm not stupid." Elena said simply. Cure? What cure?

"Well, let's not say things we don't mean." Rebekah said.

"Damon's like a dog with a bone. Stefan, too. They won't give up until they find the cure and then make me take it. So I guess I'm gonna have to find it first." Elena said laughingly. Rebekah smiled.

"You're playing him." Rebekah stated.

"No. He's playing me. I'm just returning the favor." Elena stated back. I finally ran up and hugged my aunt.

"Bekah!!!!" I squealed in delight. Rebekah laughed and hugged me back. I've only met Rebekah once but she was still the best aunt ever!!

"Zoey? What did you do to your hair? Oh my god... Your dad is going to be pissed! Please tell me its fake hairdye!! How did you get a tattoo?" Bekah exclaimed. (My hair was not the same light blonde like my fathers, but it was a firey red [Like Clary Fray's from the Mortal Instruments]. And yes I, a vampire, got a tattoo. I know a vamp tattoo artist who found out that, if you used vervain in the tattoo machine thingy, that a vampire would not heal the tattoo would stay for acouple years and not fade. I got a tattoo that looked just like Zoey Redbird's marks, she is from my 2nd favorite book series the House of Night ! My first favorite series is The Mortal Instruments !!!!!!!!) I stepped away from Bekah not smiling anymore.

"Like he cares." I pointed out. Bekah looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? Your father loves you!" Rebekah stated.

"HA! Correction! He loved, not loves, me. He's a monster. I never want to see him again. He is the one who turned off my emotions, so I cant ever turn them back off until he tells me to! He also compelled me to be besties with Elena. Which sucks by the way! But you know what? When we go back from this stupid little trip I have to report to him to be his stupid little slave!" I yelled at Bekah. She came up to me and slapped me. I fell to the floor from the hit.

"Don't ever talk about your father that way even if your emotions are off!" She yelled at me. I vamp-speeded to stand right in front of her baring my fangs.

"I can talk about him however I like! You wanna know why? Because I'm an original too! Even if Stephan turned me, I am still of original blood! You all are the same you know." I stated. Bekah looked shocked at my outburst against her.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused. I smirked.

"Your soft spot. It's family. Because whatever you all do to each other you forgive and let go. Which is plainly stupid you know... " I paused, smirked, and cocked my head to the side. "How are my uncles Finn and Kol? Oh wait! I forgot. Their dead!" I spat in her face. She stood there frozen with sadness. I pushed her to the floor and walked to the bar for some bourbon. I paused and turned to Elena who had just stood there frozen watching us fight.

"Oh and Elena?" I said. She unfroze and looked at me cautiously.

"Yes?" She asked curiously.

"I won't tell Damon... but... you owe me." I said mischeviously and walked to the bar.

         *A/N*

Hey there! It's been a while, I knooowww!! But I updated! It proves that I'm not forgetting that you guys are waiting to read and find out what happens to Zoey!!

Who else are House of Night or The Mortal Instruments fans????? If you lot are The Mortal Instruments fans, FYI, The City of Bones movie come out in like 33 days!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!! <-----(That was a squeal BTW).

Well back to topic, MY STORY!!! Umm... I was wondering if you guys actually liked my story, because well... I'm not getting very much votes or anything. And I would really like to know if anyone likes this story or not... So please comment or vote, either would work. I have to go.

Love from your fabulous writer,

-Staci <3

Vote

and

Comment!!!