Inspire Me: S.coups (WARNING)

" You almost done?" You ask Seungcheol as your arms wrap around his shoulders. His back hunched over the desk as he was writing lyrics for a rap, the computer chair he's sitting on was the only thing that kept you from hugging him properly.

" Almost baby." Your boyfriend mumbles as he furiously scribbles into his notebook. You giggle slightly at his dedication, laying down on his bed, playing with the tips of your hair. Hearing Seungcheol groan with frustration, you sit up watching him spin around in his chair.

"What's the matter?"

" I have no inspiration..." He said his head lying on the back of the chair, his legs slightly spread apart.

" Well, what inspires you?" You ask as he lifts his head up to look at you, a cheeky grin on his lips.

" You." He replies as you pretend to gag.

" Ugh, that was so cheesy Seungcheol!" You burst into giggles as you walk to him, sitting on him, both of your legs on either side of him. He sits up slightly, holding onto your hips so that you don't fall off of him.

" What? It is true, you're my inspiration." He said sweetly, resting his forehead against yours. Smiling, you peck his nose.

" You're so adorable." You said as his gaze went to your lips, Seungcheol subconsciously licked his own lips, looking at you with almost pleading eyes. You grin before leaning forward, closing the gap between the two of you, kiss his lips innocently. Seungcheol suddenly flicks your bottom lip with his tongue, you squeak in surprise but grant him want he wants. Whimpering at his dominance, you feel him harden from under you. You feel yourself blush, this wasn't the first time you've made out, oh no, but it feels like it would be your first time. You've been dating Seungcheol for more than a year now, and he's always been ready but you haven't. That is until today, you've finally realized how much you've wanted him as he wanted you. Seungcheol's hands roam up to your shirt slightly, his cold fingers grazing your skin, making goosebumps. He pulls away, leaving you gasping for air as he buries his head in the crook of your neck, making bite marks and hickeys. Your heat was practically on top of his bulge, rubbing against each other, you were afraid that your wetness would leak through. Seungcehol leans back, suddenly stopping, you look at him with an eager flicker in your eyes.

" I don't want to rush you. I want you to be ready." He said kindly, you shake your head, wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him closer if possible.

" Baby~ I've been ready.." You purred seductively. Seungcheol's eyes widen slightly, his gaze darkens, full of lust. He immediately crashes his lips onto your once again, taking full dominance as you whimper under his touch.

" I'll make you feel so good my babe." Seungcheol murmured against your lips as he stands up, he holds you up by your ass, your legs wrapped around his waist until he lays you on his bed gently. He slides off your shirt and shorts, admiring your light pink bra and panties. Feeling embarrassment creep upon you, you look away from him, not daring to look at him in the eye. Seungcheol softly takes your chin, making you look at him.

" You're so beautiful." He breathes. You smile shyly, reaching up to unbutton his shirt, Seungcheol slips both his shirt and jeans off before sitting in between your legs, planting kisses down your neck. He runs his hands up and down your thighs as he kisses your collarbones harshly, earning little moans from you. His hand finds his way up and at the back of your bra, unclasping it then throwing it behind him. He kisses your breasts, not leaving any skin untouched, his fingers play with the sides of your panties, slowly pulling them down. You gasp as the unfamiliar sense of pleasure washes over you as Seungcheol plays with your sensitive bundle of nerves, his fingers rubbing circles into you. Moaning in pure pleasure, Seungcheol groans at his aching member. He stops, pulling down his boxers and grabbing a condom from his desk drawer. Your eyes widen at his size, Seungcheol smirks slightly at your reaction as he rolls on the condom. He look at you, his eyes now kind and soft.

" It will hurt a little at first, but tell me when you're ready." Seungcheol said as you nod at him. He slowly enters you, feeling your entrance being stretched, you wince at the stinging, but Seungcheol eases the pain by slowly kissing you. Soon, the pain is replaced with delight, you signal Seungcheol to start moving and he slowly rolls his hips into you. Feeling his large cock inside you, hitting your spot every time made you go crazy. Your legs wrap around his waist, letting him push deeper into you, you dig your nails into his back, both of your moans filling the room. Seungcheol leans down to kiss you, his thrusts getting faster and faster.

"SEUNGCHEOL!" You cry feeling your walls closing in on him. His pants get heavier, sweat beads go down his jaw, as the two of you climax together. Your moans and his low groans harmonize as he pulls out of you slowly. He throws the condom away as you pant slightly still on the bed. He grabs a blanket and pulls it over the two of you. His arm wraps around your bare waist, a smile on his lips.

" I love you Y/N. Thank you for trusting me with your first time babygirl." He said kissing your cheek. You giggle sightly, turning to face him.

" I love you too. I think you have found more then enough inspiration for today."