Aftercare: Poly!JiHan

Loud pants echo through the room as you and your boyfriends lay on your bed tiredly. Your heart beats rapidly as the thoughts from the previous hours flood your mind. Your hands laced tightly around Joshua's hand as Jeonghan's arm lays securely around your waist.

" Han, I'll start the tub, help Y/N get cleaned up." Joshua said as he leaves the bed. Jeonghan only groans slightly, slowly sitting up, reaching over the nightstand to get the damp towel.

" You tired my Hannie?" You ask sweetly as he pecks your cheek.

" Yes, but I had fun." He replies with a devilish grin. You laugh as Joshua comes back from the bathroom, walking over to the bed and picking you up. He carries you to the tub helping you into the warm water as Jeonghan walks lazily to the two of you.

" Thank you Shua." Jeonghan said pecking his boyfriend's cheek. Joshua smiles widely as he gets into the tub with the two of you. The warm water loosens your tense muscles, you sigh in bliss as Jeonghan starts to massage shampoo into your hair. There is a pleasant silence as the three of you help each other get washed up. Once the three of you are cleaned, dried and dressed, you decide to put on a movie and cuddle. Getting sandwiched between your boyfriends, they peck your cheeks as you smile wide, being thankful that you have the two of them to love.