Hate You: S.coups Ft Jeonghan PT 2

"Are you sure you're okay?" Your co-worker asked you before checking out.

"Yeah, just go. I have to work over time today anyway." You said as she nods. In reality you just want a distraction from what happened to you a week ago. Even if it's been days since then, you can't seem to get the memory of Seungcheol's cold eyes and his confession to loving someone else out of your head. The thought of it brought tears to your eyes as your fingers flew against the keys on your laptop. You really couldn't see how things could get much worse.

" On, you're still here Y/N?"

Speak of the little bitch.

EunHa looks at you with a poisonous glint in her eyes, her lips curled into an evil smile.

" Yes. I have to work some over time." You reply, keeping your voice firm.

" Oh, I could understand why, y'know since Seungcheol is living with me now." She snickers. You look at her with a sharp glare.

" Do you find amusement in making me feel like shit? Do you think I'm going to tolerate your immature remarks? You've won. You finally have Seungcheol back and I'm out of the picture. Now if you'd just leave me the hell alone, I think that would be the most grown up thing you could ever do." You said before logging out of your computer and walking away, heading out. A sour lump burns in your throat as tears sting your eyes. There's only one person who could possibly feel the same way you do. You end up walking to Jeonghan's house, it being not far from where you work. Jeonghan and you aren't best friends, but you were close enough to go and talk to him about this sort of thing, especially since he was a victim of it too.

" Han? It's Y/N." You said as you knocked the door.

" Y/N? What ar-...oh." Jeonghan opens the door and you can barely recognize him. His beautiful long, brown hair is now dyed completely black, cut extremely short. His brown eyes tired and irritably red, dark circles surrounding them. He extends his arms and you crash into his embrace as he wraps his arms around you tightly.

" I don't know what to do anymore Han, I feel so lost and unworthy..." You sob as he bites his lip, hugging you even tighter if possible.

" I know Y/N. C'mon inside." He said as he leads you in. Sitting on the couch, he rummages in the kitchen for some coffee before sitting next to you.

" I'm sorry this happened to us. You have been nothing but good to Cheol, and I thought EunHa and I were happy... Guess not..." Jeonghan said his voice breaking. Sighing, you look at him, noticing a tear escape him. You reach over, wiping the tear away as he chuckles to himself.

" Sorry..." He mumbles.

" No, it's okay. A real man cries." You reassure him. He smiles for the first time in days, leaning over to peck your cheek.

" I honestly don't understand how he could have done that to you." Jeonghan said. You let out a breath, rolling your eyes.

" I guess I'm just second best."

" Don't say that. You are beautiful, talented and very hardworking. Any guy would be so lucky to have you." Jeonghan said, his stare burning you. Feeling yourself blush, you look away.

" Thanks Han." You mumble. Still feeling him stare, you take all the courage you can, lean up and plant a kiss on his lips. The feeling was familiar, comforting even. Jeonghan can't help but pull you closer to him. All his previous emotions now melted away with the feeling of comfortability. The soft warm pecks soon turned more passionate. Jeonghan pulls you onto his lap, gripping onto your waist.

" You sure?" The boy asks leaving pecks on your neck, knowing where this was headed.

" I'm sure if you are." You reply, and with that he picks you up, leading you into his bedroom.

* * *

The next morning greets you with Jeonghan holding onto your bare waist. You smile to yourself, knowing that although the two of you aren't officially a pair, you share a special bond.

"G'morning." You hear Jeonghan's muffled voice. Smiling, you turn over, facing him. His short hair ruffled and sticking up everywhere. You giggle while fixing it, he grins at you.

" You know, you can always come here if you need anything right?" Jeonghan said with a smirk. Laughing, you slap him playfully before getting up

" Yeah I know." Upon entering the bathroom, you nearly scream when you see yourself.

" YOON JEONGHAN!"

" What's wron-" He begins as he enters. Jeonghan then bursts into laughter. Your neck is covered in hickeys and bite marks.

" Why are you laughing!? I can't go anywhere like this!" You screech.

" You were the one begging me to give them to you!" Jeonghan snicker.

" Ugh, you're such a little shit Jeongham." You mutter. All he does is laugh while clinging onto your waist.

" I'm sorry. Just wear a scarf, it's cold anyway." He suggests. Rolling your eyes, you can't help but smile. Somehow, you've gotten to feel better, even if it's not love just yet.

* * *

A month passes by, and you end up dating Jeonghan, realizing that you two have such a loving and fun relationship with each other.

A loud knock your apartment door makes you jump. Carefully walking towards it, you open it, not expecting who was on the other side.

" Y/N. I'm so sorry." Seungcheol said.

Ask and you will receive! Hope you like it loves, and wait for part 3!
-Sari<3333