Drunken Love: Woozi (WARNING)

Music plays loudly, the room was slightly dark, the only light sore was the twinkling colorful lights. You and your boyfriend were having a party, in celebration for Seventeen winning best male rookie. You slowly finished drinking your mango beer, feeling yourself already drunk. Swaying slowly to the music, you feel light headed slightly, but walk to Woozi who was sitting down, taking a rest from his partial dancing. You suddenly sit onto his lap, watching his eyes go wide as you wrap your arms around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair.

" Y/N, what are you doing honey?" He asks concerned. Giggling at his confusion, you look at him, giving him the most seductive look you could, even if you were drunk.

" I want to play Jihoonie." You purr, making him gulp loudly. Slowly, you grind against him, giving him a sexy lap dance. Jihoon groans, feeling himself harden as your hips roll into him, he watches you, eyes tracing every inch of your body. You smirk, leaning in towards him, kissing his lips hungrily. He meets you with just as much hunger and desire, his tongue trying to take dominance. His hands gripping onto your hips, your hands lost in his soft blond locks. Your lungs burn for air, you pull away, leaving Jihoon panting, his forehead glossed over with sweat.

" We should take this to the room~" You whisper softly to your boyfriend as he nods eagerly. He lifts you up, sneaking away from the guests and into your bedroom. Jihoon eagerly locks the door before throwing you onto the bed, passionately kissing your neck and collar bones, your moans urge him to keep going. His hands roam everywhere, brushing against your waist and up your chest, the both of you nearly rip the clothes off from each other, throwing them around the room. Feeling yourself dripping wet, you whine at Jihoon, desperate for your lower region to get some attention. He smirks devilishly, placing small kisses, trailing them down from your stomach to your aching clit. He kisses your bud, his tongue swirling around, you back arches as you moan loudly. Just as heat pools into your stomach, Jihoon pulls away, and you groan in frustration, but he gives himself a few pumps before thrusting into you, making you take him in all at once.

" JIHOON!" You scream as he thrusts into you, his cock plunging in and out of you powerfully. Jihoon growls lowly as you moan when he hits your special spot.

" Damn Y/N. You. Are. So. Tight." He said thrusting with every word. Your walls wrap around him tightly, heat pooling into the pit of your stomach and your climax hits you and soon Jihoon comes as well. He pulls out panting, laying next to you as you also try to catch your breath.

" I love you~" You said lazily.

" I love you too...don't we have to go back out there?" Jihoon asks as you giggle. You both slip back on your clothes, rejoining the party. All the members of Seventeen look at Jihoon with smirks and even light whoops. You blush madly but Jihoon only smiles proudly.