▶ Chapter #13: The Emotion.

Chapter: #: The Emotion.

Enjoy.

A/N; Yep it's present time in this chapter a couple of months after the jet incident where Sethyna fainted and had his flashback of Wilson saving his life. P.s.

★☆★
★☆★■☆■■□¤★

P.s; Yes, sethyna is french oriented but he doesn't remember klause had told him that back in the earlier chapter's, but klause was in the middle of biting his ear, again before seth actually heard it all. Yeah, there will be a short flashback in this chapter too. Sorry for errors ect.

START HERE:

"Who're you~" My words were slurred as i breathed, feeling a rough slow kiss leave me breathlessly. His stuble tickled my chin in the process as i felt my anxiety kick-start telling me I needed desperately to run away from this unknown man, but I couldn't move an the lights were off, only aiding in my mental panic because I could barely see, i could only feel and breath in the masculine partly tropical scent that lingers from above me. Is it that Italian guy--um..stellino? Highly unlikely.

I was now petrified for dear life. What does he plan on doing to me? Why aren't i moving, i haven't been drugged again? All logic at this point is utterly pointless to me, what was being done to me was so confusing but not unpleasant and i can't for the life of me comprehend why. Am I gonna be--No, I shouldn't think that way.

I can't make out his face...but he seems familiar?

Never had i known my patience to wear this thin, rapidly so. I got the impression he knows i awoke suddenly in the middle of this--whatever this is, because he chuckled humorously. His pace continues though in slow, controlling-- erotic touches like a burning candle wax that drops down, turning my fragil pale skin a striking red. He touches me like he's familiar with every aspect of my body, every detail, but the pure dominance radiating off him in waves were worth worrying about, especially the fact that my body wanted to sink under his firm care. Maybe I was drugged?!

My fingertips twitched as I noticed I was grazing his scalp, palms roaming in his maybe pitch black strands of hair to nowhere, only to repeat the same action, as he lay in between my legs--snuggled against me. I-i can move but I'm not in control? I kind of wish this would last, but something tells me he isn't that type of man. "Eh?" I whimper as he pulls my nipple with his teeth. This man reminds me of someone, though i'm not entirely sure who. Maybe jackov? No.

Someone who can be so handsome an, an take cruelty to a new meaning. Someone who could be so sadistic so fücked up they have no reason to care for whoever gets burned in the cross-fire of said someone's cruelty. Yeah an uncaring being like....Klause.

To be truthful i'm scared-no, i'm terrified that if i hold on any tighter i won't let go, refuse it even. If he keeps consuming me like this i can't retaliate. Why am I not in control of my own body?!

And then they opened. Grey eye's devouring me from the inside. Klause body was drapped with multiple battle scars, his eyes held a look so innocent but it was a fake daydream like of a beautiful garden only to morph into a black field of roses with klause in the middle, a monster through an through.

Though, apparently my heart begged to differ, there was more than that amongst klause surface like cracked glass that got tossed out because a few nooks and crannies were out of place. I wanted to fix him before all was gone an nothing less than a blank field was left in it's place. I want to pull him back to me, even if he decides to overlook me. Why do I have to care for people who hurt me? Why was I born so tragically empathetic?