▶Chapter #10: Voshki and W. Herch.

Chapter #10: Voshki and W. Herch.

This book is not exactly your usual mafia book, why? Because you would better understand it if you view it as a yaoi or anime. This book is 99.9% humor for me, so yeah. Then the action an romance gets mixed in, with complications an whatnot.

I will proceed with this book quickly. Sometimes things will randomly pop up. Literally. Enjoy. KEEP IN MIND: everything in my book has a connection to something more insane later on if you read further.

The faint sound of water dripping was like a sledgehammer or heavy object slamming into a brick wall as the teen starts to stir in his half conscious state. Due to aftermath of the drug still lingering on, hazing his memory.

"Name?" A man asked. What? Is it jackov? Sethyna peeled his eye's open, head rolling on his shoulders, "i said, name?" Head rocketing to the side from a steel punch to the jaw, gasping for air--the familiar taste of blood swarming in his mouth had him silently aching yet didn't cry or complain about it. If all the times that he'd been beaten by wilson taught anything about life it was not to acknowledge his abusers hatred for him, or fight back, because no doubt they'd just feed off it. Yet you acknowledge klauses' hatred don't you? The taunting inner voice was back to torment him.

"S-sethyna." The Italian man was leaning forward, soaking in the small fragile looking boy with pale skin and gorgeous eyes. Whom was frightened out of his wits--and failing to suppress it. Sethyna swallowed the teensy amount of blood before observing his location. An abandoned warehouse?

"I guess some rumors are meant to be proven true, i'm amazed to say the least. To think i would have such a treasure before my eye's is--- only what most men can dream." Sethyna stared unfocused an aimlessly at the handsome man sitting comfy in the wooden chair a foot of space in between them, as if he was talking in gibberish, "Ah, forgive me. Your memory-- i have forgotten. Your owner hasn't told you yet, has he?" The man smiled knowingly, "so many boys around your age, would kiss the ground that klause blumenthal walks on in order for his gaze to trail upon them." The man seemed to be around klause age--same style and brand of clothing too--Dripping with money, seems to be worn as a casual attire.

"Tell them we can switch anytime." Sethyna comments softly; his jaw tingling from the unexpected blow would most definitely swell soon. You liar, you know that's not fully true. The teen trys to dismiss the irrelevant babbling that his conscious was sputtering. Unbeknownst to himself he seems to be more blunt and talkative than his once tongue-tied usual self due to the fact he was now talked to on a daily basis because the jackov and klause mother would scold klause because her thoughts would kick in to gear that klause was misbehaving with his guardian duties, much to seth weirdly liking yet disliked of it.

"That so? Tell me, what is it about you specifically speaking that caught the eye of a blumenthal, other than your reputation, that he adopted you, hmm? I'm quite curious as you can see." Sethyna wondered why everyone was so obsessed with klause adopting him. The man before him, Italian, like klause german most of the time was layered on an spiked a weird shiver through the teens arm. The man must be severely curious because the questions seemed to never end long enough for sethyna to even try to consider answering even if he decided too.

"What do you mean by reputation? treasure? And what legend are you mumbling about?" Sethyna eye-balls the man, he was still slightly unstable from the ecstasy pill jackov drugged him with--that he felt so stupid to have consumed--klause had made sure of it, unfortunately trusting jackovs intentions to be good. He was suppose to be the friendly one.