▶ Chapter #25: Eternal Puppet Master.

Chapter #25: Eternal Puppet Master.

A/N: This is a short background to before klause was aware that Sethyna went on a date. Yes, this contains incest between klause and jackov as told ahead of time it would, i don't think it's that heavy though. Don't read if that bothers you. You've been warned. MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.

{My soul my heart pull everything apart...}

Klause stumbles for the eighth time with Jackov's heavy ass bent over a broad shoulder, the younger male refused to have anyone carry him but his big brother. Or was it big slave?

Either or, klause couldn't remember and wasn't bothering to cause never had Jackov wish doom upon him so bluntly that he would insist --command klause to carry him bridal style so Jackie's expensive loafers wouldn't touch soiled ground, now onto his yatch with the most expensive glass of vodka jackov deemed worthy of burning down a sorrowing mans throat and destroying his brain cells and liver as it did.

"Kaaaschaaaaa!" the man in question yelled drunkenly as klause ordered a guard to close the bedroom door, while flipping jackov over so he straddles klause hips.

"What bruder?{brother?}" klause snapped making way to the king size bed, wishing he'd just ordered a guard to inject the younger male with a heavy sedative an simply be dragged onto the ship but that would've led to jackov breaking apart anything remotely expensive not to mention irreplaceable after his immediate awakening. In short with the alcohol will all jackov to think it was all his idea, due to the foreseeable hazing klause knew was sure to come with memory loss. Hopefully.

In a way, jackov was --terrified of yatchs, boat's, basically anything that sits on water you can bet your last dime jackov wouldn't so much as breathe in the same vicinity as klauses' yatch, even with a drunken mind. Luckily though Jackie's consumption of alcohol increased tonight which aides so he hasn't noticed his surroundings due to the drug inside his system. That of course klause will be paying for later. Physically and Mentally considering if Jackov memory serves him right.

Jackov faced klause with a drunken glare, "Nev-mind i done wanna twell you anymo--." He drawled. Slurry words had klause face twisting in anger because he couldn't quite understand the bratty asshole he called his trusted shareholder of their throne.

"What jackov?" Setting down the vodka out of Jackov's reach just to see the man squirm for it. "I'm not giving you more alcohol." he said sternly. "No means no. Ja?" klause unbuttons his now slob covered shirt and tank-top as he felt Jackov's eye's on him.

"Psh. Betraying Shit-head." Jackov spat harshly. He began to ripp off his hot clothing down to boxers and pants along with shoes, he couldn't reach, from becoming dizzy then flopped backwards onto the soft sheets comfortably. "Ugh! Shit-head bro-er help meee?" the man whined, pushing himself weakly further up the bed as the cool part's comforted feverish skin.

Klause obliged. Fitting snugly into one of Jackov's random suit shirts, their sizes were a little different but nothing major. Klause sighed, "You're still mad about the uncle ordeal."

"You think?" Jackov snickered, "i asked you not to do that, begged you kascha! You didn't listen to me, no one ever listens to me!" jackov retorts with bitterness.

In between Jackov's leg's klause searing star aimed at his brother without remorse. "I am sorry you feel that wa-."

"No you are not, you don't care, we could have settled that without bloodshed! One of our own, without bloodshed! Do you even know the meaning of that kascha?!" he heaved, rubbing his temples as klause continues to stare down at him in vain at Jackov's indescribable pain that klause himself couldn't feel. "I wanted our family to continue getting along, for year's we have been devided into two parts. And it seems it'll remain that way for us now two. Devided."

Klause bared his teeth at his brother. "Since childhood I've only ever gotten along with them for you, Jackov! Only ever tried to care for you, only." Chest to chest and nose to nose, Klause aura became black as his kind demeanor became undone due to the subject. "They hurt you, took something away from you that was precious. You could never get back. You should thank me for killing him as quickly as i did. If it were anyone else i would have savored the very moment their soul left the body!"

"Dammit." jackov huffed as tears welled up in his eye's but he refused to let them fall. "I fucking hate you!" he yelled but it held no meaning, no real force behind his words.

"No you don't." Klause assured, kissing his brother's forehead tenderly as he whimpers, "you love me. Say it." a kiss was placed on Jackov's chest lip's dragging down his skin. "Say it, say you love me in that forbidden way, hmm?"

Jackov hated his brother for being such a tease, a brutal beast who lured in whatever it wanted and took it as it's possession immediately after it's out of sight. "No, I'm not a game for you to win, kascha!" jackov said, sounding like his younger self. "I refuse to give in to you."

"You refuse to give in or that you wish me to suck your cock?" His lip's met with Jackov's cleanly shaven pubic hair, klause tongue danced around his skin taunting the younger male with lewd idea's and laughter. Klause deep voice resonated in the room acting as a barricade for anything logical and for a second jackov forgot it all as klause massaged the hardened groin teasingly. "Say you forgive your big brother, jackie?"

"No, i don't wanna forgive you!" Jackov complained, that was what Klause wanted from him. Obedience. Jackov didn't wish to fathom those desires into reality. As klause hooked his finger's around the stretchy material, puling down, kissing Jackov's hip bones. Giving into Klause with ease exactly how expected. "I love you kascha."

He felt the smile on his skin as jackov quivers beneath him. Klause voice got deeper, profoundly erotic as the words rolled off his tongue in comforting possessive waves effortlessly. "And i you, my jackie."

Releasing his invisible hold on his brother just a tad bit, klause made the man stare intently at himself, only himself. Taking Jackov's hand and guiding it into the opening of the snug shirt, placing his cold hand over his heart. "We are connected no matter the distance or lifetime. You're souly mine. No one can have you without my say so, and my answer will forever remain the same for anyone who shall ask. Hell no." Klause breathed, closing the spsce between them two, "Brothers for eternity." with a tenacious kiss.

This was nothing new to Jackov, klause may have been the older male but jackov is the most favored and anyone would be damn if they tried to take klause precious bruder away from the puppet master; aka Klause.

"Stay with me...for a little while, kascha." Jackov begged.

"Sure. Go shower.."

The drug took full effect by the time he bathed and got into bed, as promised klause stayed with jackov until he snored peacefully. "No one can take you from me. Brother's for eternity."

A/N: Wow...just...i need some ice water. Klause is of course, yall should've notice a while back; Possessive over people. He wants certain ones to himself only. Your typical sadist. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! I will make a Gregor×Charleston chapter but it won't particularly be apart of the main chapter's involving Kascha and Seth. Back to Gregor and Charleston only cause i can and i ship them like mad...poor Mrs. Blu, but i can't help myself, nothing major like this though, just a little flirtation here and there.

The next chapter's are pretty much gonna fuck yall up i know cause it did to me plenty while writing it.

XoXo Chibi-Shota-Queen.