▶ Chapter #24: DLG | Part 2

Chapter #24: DLG | Part 2.

A/N: Starting off where chapter #23 ended. Reread so you know all the kinky lil thanks Kascha and Seth did. Hehehaa. I'll stop.

"How fucking dare you...." Buttons flew as klause ripped open his shirt, tossing it aside, pantsuit and boxers straddling his knees. Manhood jolting excitedly at being set free from it's confinement. It's destination, inside Sethyna --but klause didn't move a muscle. "Do you even consider what'll happen if I...continue."

"Yes...I have, and it ends with the same conclusion." He shudders, prolonging his exhale. "You inside me."

Klause allows himself to go rigid, the brat wasn't seeing thing's from his viewpoint whatsoever. Naive mind was too consumed by lust, including klauses' too. With leisurely connecting lips, sethyna's palms roam as much skin as possible with the insufferable itch he felt when klause middle finger forcibly rubbed his prostate sitting in his lower abdomen.

Blindly he reaches for a tiny blue bottle awhile knocking random items over as the kissing sped up from loving to ravishing. Finding the tube and breaking the kiss, sethyna whimpered. "More lube the better." He whispers, coating his swollen length before aiming at the puckered awaiting hole, gradually easing in. "Shit." Their foreheads adjacent, if he didn't restrict himself he'd explode in sethyna from being encased in such warmth.

"Augh!" Sethyna wasn't given much time to adjust to full length, but albeit his legs entangled themselves securely to klause as powerful thrusts wracked through Seth shaking the headboard and bruising his prostate effectively. "K-kashie!" Wrists pinned to the bed so no touching was allowed. After all, this was a punishment still. Klause grunted in pure ecstasy. Pleasure distorting all ethics created for exactly this, wasn't in his focal point.

Another inhuman thrust had sethyna's back arching in more vicious pleasure than he thought he'd experience. Balling his fist to contain the overwhelming abusive arousal that was Klause aroma. His legs shook, too much titillation rooting itself in his ball sack that were torturous beyond belief, in addition wanting to feel the German's muscled skin, trace tattoos. "Please let me cum!"

"No." The order was firm as klause deliberately missed his sweet spot again. Relishing in the fact that sethyna couldn't get himself off as klause himself could. A fine sheen of sweat made klause appear to have a faint glow. Sethyna tracing tattoos with his leering gaze doing little to allow his owner to forgive him. "This is punishment. Not a reward."

Klause came hard, muscles rippling from the aftermath of a intensifying orgasim, pronounced cheekbones flex with his set jaw. He gazed at his little göre on the brink of tears from being held back by pending need for pure bliss. Grey eye's engulf him completely, before his cock could go soft he thrusts once more figuring he had enough self-indulgence for one night. Finally letting sethyna cum.

Now that he was thinking clearly without the sexual desire reeking in the atmosphere, sethyna rubs his neck tenderly before a sob clogs his throat. An hour after their event, sethyna had showered and stood in his rob apparently, on the balcony of the yatch watching the waves of endless open ocean. There was no way he could deny it now, he was in love with a psychopathic murdering grey eyed german man, klause.

"Thyna? What's the matter?" Jackov said, sizing him as he slid downward against the yatch wall.

Sethyna groans at the taller male who appeared out of thin air, again. "I can't deny it anymore..." Exasperation causing him to fret further on the topic he refused to acknowledge for severel hours, "It's impossible...I was released from one man whom beat me to one who could actually kill me. How does that happen! And to top it off...I'm in love with him....I love him." He chuffs. "But Klause doesn't love me....he love's a eight year old Sethyna who has freckles an...an...."

"I'm sorry, Thyna..."

Jackov's embrace was short but comforting, the kiss is what caught Sethyna off guard. "Why does everyone keep kissing me?" He pouted. A bare shoulder was exposed to the cool night air and jackov narrowed his brows inspecting the wounds by pulling the rob down to seths midsection,"jackie what are you doin-"

The elder man's voice dropped a few octaves. "Did kascha become rough with you during-" gritting his teeth in disdain, jackov got ready to smother his brother with a pillow. "That sadistic assho-"

"Jackie no, I'm fine really, just tired. Emotionally so." He laughed but it was humorless.

"Then let's sleep in my room."

"Klause won't like that idea...can you just guide me back to his, please."

Unwillingly jackov did, and locked the door behind them both making their way to klause sleeping figure. "Ok, thanks jac-" before he could finish said man climbed im next to seth, snuggled skin to skin, purposely.

After Sethyna had fallen asleep klause opened his eye's reluctantly. "Brother..."

"Yes, elder brother who drugged me, twice?"

"Goodnight." He sighed.

☆♥☆Time skipuh to morning☆♥☆

Klause groaned irritation clear on his path of what should've been a sunny day, glancing at Sethyna whose back was to him and front to jackov, said brother whom was grasping Sethyna by his plump round tooshie with the other hand circled around him in a very intimate position. The crazier thing was klause noticing his body at least a few good feet away and a certain foot keeping him at bay as Jackov's foot rooted itself against his washboard abs also known as lower abdomen.

"Kascha...breakfast." Jackov ordered while half asleep.

Klause growled under his breath and Sethyna shivered in his sleep, so jackov cooed him to relaxing again whispering sweet nothings with his foreign tongue into his ear. Angrily klause rolled out of bed, missing the fact that he was on the edge furthermore jackov smiled happily as he could hear his brother sputter curses unknowingly in five different languages before the closet door opens and bedroom door slammed shut.

Trying not to ogle the young teen jackov turned him over until his back lay softly against high-end sheets?

His thumb tracing erect pink buds that seemingly were begging to be played with, jackov laughed, finding the situation humorous. Mumbling to himself, "I see why kascha couldn't help himself."

"Sethyna. Go shower." Klause voice not only bombarded jackov but halted his foreseen assault on his darling Thyna. "I need to speak with jackie."

Seth woke abruptly upon the first sentence. Nodding incoherently at whatever klause said before he understood to take his leave to the bathroom door he couldn't find hour's earlier.

"You...love him too bruder." Stating the obvious, running his thumb along jackov's bottom lip lovingly, all hostility minutes prior vanquished.

"Mmm." Jackov closes his eyes, allowing everything to dissolve around him and focus solely on klause gentle caress of the thumb. "Yes....I think i care for him."

Klause understood, laying their head's together oblivious to Sethyn's blushing figure. Klause kissed his cheek, "brother's for eternity."

♥☆♥TO BE CONTINUED♥☆♥

A/N: Wow I'm tired, ok, chapter #25 Should be written and updated soon. Comments and votes are appreciated. The next chapter has incest in it, major INCEST actually. But really it'll just be explaining about jackov and klause working thing's out with having to do with their deceased uncle Gregory in addition to how jackov feels.

By the way just a heads up; Jackov and Klause doesn't understand that their gestures to one another look very intimate/sexual to the on-lookers eye's, so when they're being that way they honestly don't find it weird or notice it...

XoXo Chibi-Shota-Queen.