▶Chapter #20: Loose Myself or Wild?

Chapter #20: Loose Myself or Wild?

A/N: Isn't our darling Sethyna gorgeous?! Yass! Anyway read A/N at the end.

{If i loose myself tonight it'll be by your side, if i loose myself to night it'll be you and i. You make my heart shake bend and break but i can't turn away you're driving me wild.}

Klause stomped towards her with a aura of a pissed off maniac whom didn't get his way, a crease in between his brow's-- eyes in complete rage while his facial features held bewilderment. Not comprehending of all people why her?

With lighting speed he jerked her away from Mrs. Blumenthal's line of view, a flare struck in his voice, "what're you doing here, woman? Leave now." Klause barked, Sethyna could see the veins in his neck from twenty feet away began to throb.

Hearing shifting beside himself Sethyna glance back to see Nathan-- the boy who was around his age or possibly older that met when jackov decided to introduce him to the other half--dangerous other half of their family? with an irritated expression, facing some other unknown teen seth had yet to meet. But seth doubted Nathan would actually remember him. "Seriously every time the family gets together, it's blah blah arguments." Nathan complained, bending forward to poke the fire with his stick. Seth doubt either of them noticed he was there occupying the brown bench since he kept mouthing off about klause an Antoinetta? Seth guessed it was her name, though he remembered her face glaring from when klause mention the adobtion was complete.

Clearing the uneasy feeling that tightened his throat, searching for x to ask if he could go back to the shared room. Only for the man to have disappeared-- twisting around he noted Klause must've went off to yell at the poor woman.

The seemingly hot tempered Nathan beside him was using very coloful curse words seth never knew you could but Nathan's last sentence caught seth off guard, completely. "-it's gonna be insane though, literally the entire family will be together, not just this half who could make it. But, Someone's gonna end up in piece's."

Blinking, dumbfounded by his words Sethyna tilted his head out enough making his appearance known. "-Can't wait for what?"

Nathan's blue gaze of hatred landed on Sethyna for interrupting his conversation, "you're--" his gaze softened after recognition settled in, "-kasha's pet-pretty-boy, right?" Nate smiles as Sethyna's face fills with dread, wondering if everyone here was told or thought the same?

Deciding to ignore the insult Seth repeated his question, waiting patiently for Nathan to explain why someone's gonna end up in piece's? Hopeful that it wasn't himself. Nate rolled his eyes as if the boy he was facing was the dumbest of all, "you don't know, do you?" sipping his red cup of punch that hinted the smelled of vodka, Sethyna could tell from all the times Wilson came home drunken to the point of crawling to the apartment's couch not including the ten minutes it took get inside the apartment. Back to reality seth watched Nathan's lips move but the words weren't registering quite well. "....What?"

Wanting to punch the boy he thought was a girl Nathan repeated himself with annoyance biting each word. "The wedding, dumbass- Klause and Antoinetta's wedding- they're engaged."

His feet carried the weight of his body but it held no purpose for the one mentally crushing his shoulders, running was all he could do; so he ran into the townhouse, passing the security while getting spotted by along dodging klause as he'd seen seth was coming way.

Klause surveyed his younger cousin Nathan who walked up to him confused. After Nate explained while shrugging, not understanding in the least what he'd just unleashed. Klause face remained emotionless as he sighed while escorting himself down the hallway to his and Sethyna's shared bedroom. Conflict was waiting for him without mercy.