▶Chapter #6: Confirmation.

Chapter #6: Confirmation.

Walla!

Comment.

Vote.

Enjoy.

Tinkering was loud in the silent room of "The Blumenthal's". A luxury hotel that was owned among the family; mostly by klause and jackov for when one or both were back in Miami business wise or pleasure, hence their name place a top the very building in bold green letters. Sitting comfy in his mahogany brown chair, a gift to him from former colleagues in helping with keeping they're furniture store afloat in hard times along with many varieties of gifts he'd received. The store he now co-owned- making shipments of imported goods every so often.

"Please let me know if there's anything else i can give you, Mr. Blumenthal?" He reached out blindly to take hold of the whiskey glass containing his favorite german alcohol on the rocks as always. Anna, as her name tag read, was pretty surely one of the many male guards took recognition of this, she stared at klause a moment awaiting further orders to be given. Taking his usual blunt order of ignoring her existence she'd gave a seductive smile walking towards her exit with a sway of the hips in every step, her nude heels clicking as she go.

"Thank you." Was the bord reply from him. She smiled widely over her shoulder. "Of course, sir." Once she was gone he sipped his beverage in peace.

"If i may sir?" Charleston also known as charles his driver asked, respectively wanting permission to speak with a personal opinion that was troubling his mind, truth be told if it were anyone else besides real family, charles & the other three men in his suite- said person or people would probably end up at the bottom of somewhere waiting to be eaten by insects or worse. But these four weren't. They were as close enough as real family.

Knowing this would bombard him sooner or later, he allowed it, the other guards were downstairs busy with respective duties given. Volney, X and ben- his most trusted as they are his first, second and third in command. "Excuse my bluntness- but as i imagine you, seem to be submerged in someway with unseen disturbances." Charles informed with a tilt of the head, if klause had to guess he'd say worry was etch in the man's eye's. "I have a theory it's more than just the upcoming wedding. Despite that not so that it's affective towards you're tittle and organization or..." he trailed off leaving it open for any of the three men behind him to lead on. Being cautious in avoiding Antoinetta's name as the mob boss was probably on the verge of killing anyone in the given moment.

" Aha ha, as observant as ever i see. Nothing gets past you does it charles." It was a statement to be taken as a light joke on behalf of Charles being noisy again. " I'd surely hope not sir, as i wouldn't be of good use to you." Klause chuckled lowly in humor as he sat his glass down. The nearly sixty man was still one of the sharpest men he ever had known said man's senses were almost in toe with X's.

"You aren't too far off, i've been very distraught lately. It's becoming more apparent i see." Klause stood up, straightening his Armani suite placing the jacket on the back of the chair. A hand raked throughout his jet black locks of smooth hair, intentionally messing it up. At any rate it would be considered stylishly messy.