▶Chapter #18: Jonney Hankz?

Chapter #18: Jonney Hankz?

A/N: Yall can chill, nothing is going on between jackov and klause, they're just really close you could say. Although I wouldn't mind them bumping and gringin--lemme stop myself right there.

♡♥♡

Upon not knowing when the carpet in the old man's office was last cleansed, klause scooped jackov unconscious body up off the floor with minor difficulty and brought him to a comfy leather couch along the right wall.

Severely, jackov would be severely pissed at klause when he awoken from his state, though, more at the fact that he was laid on the ground for thirty-two seconds and gotten carpet fibers on his designer made; Heart & Dagger houndstooth grey suit. A legitimate name since jackov most likely will pierce a dagger through klause heart when he awakes oo course. jackie was is predictable.

While klause managed to tare the entire backside to jackovs suit jacket during the time it took to ball up the unconscious man's damn annoying suit jacket an takimg the time in laying it under his fat head as a makeshift pillow was the only other option klause had to support jackovs head.

Nonetheless he'll indefinitely be buying jackov closet full of suits for the rest of eternity.

Which would be only one of the many acts of retribution to come. Opening a drawr from gregors desk klause took a bottle of advil out for the headache that will be brought about from the strangulation he received from his supposedly overprotective brother. Klause sighed, nope, however way you look at it jackovs still gonna be prissy all day jackov would intentionally keep his face in a sullen pout just to get whatever he wanted, adding on top of being flat-out pissed. Potentially a very bad blend for a sensitive but dangerous Blumenthal like jackov.

With a pep in his step klause jogged down the stairs as if nothing had happened. Noting his father blatantly boredom and utter irritation at talking to the eldest cousin of the family on his wife's side, he couldn't help but chuckle. He didn't blame Gregor, her family knew how to chat a person's ear off. And that's only over the phone, direct contact was worse.

Figuring he'd save his father just this once would compensate for it, "My apologies for interrupting but- Dad, lend me your ear a moment?" Klause felt embarrassed calling his father that, since he'd never done it since the age of five. When he basically became a bratty adult, plus klause preferred the original names better it was more fitting in his opinion much like old man, geezer, or perhaps klause favorite; piss-ant old geezer.

Excusing himself from the loose-lipped man with a pending beer-belly, Gregor sent klause a grateful glare. Yes, a grateful glare. "Sure son," klause smiled in fake content to everyone who walked by and spoke polite mannered to his younger cousins who helped the elders move from room to room, until Gregor finally made it to klaise without attracting any of the big-mouthed guest who didn't have an ear to burn off. "Where is jackie, kascha?"

Klause hummed in thought, no lie would be good enough to believe he didn't want to kill his brother by slightly choking him into unconsciousness, apart from strangled never sounded so mean to klause before. ".....Asleep?" He said, pursing his lips, figuratively patting himself on the back for the creative dodge of the wrong words.

Not one bit of it. Gregor didn't believe one bit of the lie that fell so ungraceful and suggestively out of klause mouth. "Did you...by any chance, kill your bruder(brother) kascha?"

Klause averted his gaze to an skittles commercial on the TV a few feet away. "Eh, kill is such an ugly word father." To take it an extra step in teasing the man klause pointed towards a guard. "I think it's safe to have a guard guard your door until the cleaners arrive to dispose of his body, leave the a/c on for the smell, Oh an I'll buy you a new carpet. The one now was shedding anyway."