▶ Chapter #11: S. A. S. A.

Chapter #11: S. A. S. A.

Please read the A/N at the end.

"What are you doing here still?" Klause was fed up with the older man's silent bickering towards how he ridiculously runs his throne organization. On top that he had a severe hangover. "If you suck your teeth at me once more i'll ply them out with pliers." Both of them alone in one room was catastrophic enough, but if they weren't on good-good terms adding on the fact that the two hadn't spoken in years since the incident involving Sethynas disappearance, so the outcome would cause much more damage in the near future should a quarrel breakout.

"Is it that obvious i despise how you childishly run a grown man's throne. Or is that your secret technique?" The french gentlemen was attempting to intimidate klause as he once use to try when the german was younger, as always the outcome remains the same with kascha stares boldly at Boleyn sauveterre. The French mafia crime organization leader. Any normal man would've cowered under his gaze but by no means was klause a normal man--he was a Blumenthal.

Even before he'd officially met Sethyna the young man had seen many things. Anyone who met his gaze could tell, klause was a survivor by nature, his instincts were sharp even when seemingly childish no one actually question the motives because no matter what he decides there's always a reason--completely barbaric plan's are his style one could say.

"Boleyn sauveterre, i will not hesitate to slaughter your very self. You may be Sethynas biological father also my old man's bestfriend--but i have no care for you. You test me about my throne again i'll make you disappear like you did the brat." Klause word's were calm but struck deep inside boleyn, Boleyn leaned forward smoothly, ready to speak but held it in--all the memories came back at full force.

"I never intended on you to hurt so-"

"-You and your wife alonsa?! Mainly you--- shattered the mind an soul of the only human being i allowed myself to....care that deeply for." Klause voice raised in volume, rising from the desks chair to stand next to the sitting man, "and till this day you refuse to even acknowledge his absence. What kind of father are you?" Klause felt his anger reaching dangerous levels quickly. "Do you know what Sethynas disappearance had done to me? How it affected me?" His fist were clenching repeatedly, reminiscing some of the suffering night's he spent recklessly slaughtering, punishing, but mostly hating sethyna for supposedly dying so easily.

"I've known your father--Gregory for a long time klause, i consider him to be like that of a close friend--a brother of mine. I would never want you or your family to suffer."

"Suffer? I doubt you actually know the true meaning of that word." Klause rampaged his way back to the desk with a huff, removing the white top from the pain-killers that his doctor prescribed him. Tossing a few back he swallow them dry, before deciding to take three more but chewing on them first for an extra boost to his system. He knew he'd be fücked over tomorrow from the pain. His frantic movements were going to reopen his wound if he weren't careful.

Boleyn was incapable of reasoning with, which came to no surprise for the german mafia leader who was on the verge of needing to cause havoc on someone an Boleyn being the only other man in his sight would have to do, if they kept at the who's better than who game. "I'm sorry." Boleyn was now standing in front of klause, contemplating on his tone of word's. "Though you know not what i do, Sethyna had to vanish from the world--how long i wasn't aware but -- Sethyna's mother alonsa, was a princess to a throne she couldn't bare to see our child become apart to, though she wanted to keep him with herself and away from my career choice. That i didn't agree on. I never planned to let Sethyna take on my throne, he wasn't capable of it. I was happy when Gregory an i decided you to wed my child. It would ensure his safety...but there were people who found out about Sethyna. And his mother, I knew the moment she began plotting to take him away, but i was to late," Boleyn adjusts his collar, feeling the familiar ache in his heart at the rushing memories he occasionally felt, "till this day, i still never felt so hopelessly idiotic. And you klause. You were burdened with that image, i know, that sight." Boleyn heart clenched. The lonesome tear that slips from Klause bowed head wasn't sadness or anything essential to it, but, angered tears from his younger self, the eighteen year old who never loved much, yet found a way an unwillingly way to care for someone only to have them stripped entirely of your very self, memories an conversations and then brought back to you. That tear was all the reason boleyn needed to end the touchy topic.