six

tbh i don't think any of the boys songs were ever about girls like look at amnesia, the lyric video was ashton's bedroom maybe it was about his dad leaving honestly im just skeptical about it correct me if im wrong

luke and ashton are 12 this is what you all have been waiting for

+

luke's pov

i smiled at my reflection, twirling around a bit and giggling as the skirt rode up a bit. i really hoped ashton liked it. my heart jumped however, hearing a loud knock at the door and i quickly stripped myself from my croptop and skirt, shoving them behind the mirror. "come in!"

the door opened and i grinned when seeing my papa. except he only raised an eyebrow back at me. "why are you in boxers?"

my cheeks flushed pink and i grabbed a shirt from my drawer and threw it on myself. "i was just getting dressed."

"ah okay." he's so easy to fool. "come into the living room when you're done me and dad have something to talk to you about."

i nodded and reached into my second drawer, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and sliding them up my freshly shaven legs. i quietly prayed he didn't notice as i stepped out of my bedroom and shut the door behind me.

the two were sittng on the couch quietly talking to eachother and i shoved a smile on my face and skipped into the living room. "my gorg- handsome presence was requested?" i mentally slapped myself.

i watched papa clear his throat and he nudged dad, who shoved him back and motioned for him to say it. papa glared and i stayed silent. "we just have a few questions about ashton."

fuck.

"what about him papa?" i tilted my head to the side in confusion. what? it usually works.

"he's not uh- putting any bad influences on you right? not pressuring you into anything?"

"of course not! i've known him forever, why would you ask that?" i could feel my hands getting sweaty but i refrained from wiping them in case of being caught.

"well you're going to be going to high-school next year, we just don't want you doing anything bad you know?"

"of course i know." i laughed. "what do you not trust me?"

"no it's not that we don't trust you." dad placed a hand on papa's thigh. "we just don't trust ashton."

i gulped, slowly nodding my head. "why?"

"well you uhm- you left your phone-" he started and i shook my head in disbelief. "you went through my phone?"

"no! of course not!" he quickly defended and i crossed my arms. "he sent you a text and-"

"and what? he probably sent it to the wrong person." i scoffed, however making a mental note to slap ashton because i know what it said.

[from d-ash] (d for daddy)

goodmorning princess! hope you're still feeling better from last night

"that's the thing though, we just think he'll start giving you bad influences."

"what are you saying?" i spoke quietly.

"you're not allowed to see him anymore."

+

ashton's pov

[from lukey ]

open your window please x

i grinned, getting up from my bed but freezing when my name was called into the kitchen.

[to lukey ]

give me a few minutes x

i set my phone down on the table next to my bed and left my bedroom, seeing both my parents leaning against the island. "yes?"

"we got a call from the paynes." my father spoke causing my dad to slap his arm. "did you have to be so vague?"

"well its not like they're anything special." he talked back and i looked at them confused.

"what did they say?"

dad spoke first, shushing my father. "they tried to accuse you of teaching luke some bad things. influences such as, is-"

"is it true?" my father stepped in, arms folded over his chest in an intimidating manor and i quickly shook my head no.

"i wouldn't ever teach luke that stuff, i don't even know what stuff you're talking about." i looked at them in disbelief. "why would they-"

"you sent a text message to luke asking if he felt well from last night? you were clearly not in bed so where did you go?" i groaned to myself, but glad they left out the princess part. "and princess?"

nevermind.

"it wasn't supposed to be to him it was to a girl." i lied smoothly, knowing they were hard to fool so i kept myself composed. "is that so?"

"there's nothing much to it-" i started walking away but froze once my dad started laughing.

"yeah, like you're actually straight ashton it's in the genes. you're part of the tomlinson's family, even your grandmother is gay. that women can really get it on."

a blush formed onto my cheeks as i turned around. "fine! maybe it wasn't to a girl but it wasn't towards luke."

"try telling them that. but i still can't believe they tried to accuse you of that stuff, luke isn't so innocent either." my father scoffed.

"so what was the point of this then?"

"well," my dad cut in, "you're not allowed to go and see luke anymore. who knows what he's trying to play, im not letting my baby get hurt."

i felt the tears starting to well up in my eyes as i just nodded and left the room. i grabbed my phone and opened up my window, seeing luke leaning against his waiting for me. "i uhm, i can't see you anymore?"

luke nodded slowly but something was off. "what's wrong?"

"i uh, i think they're right ashton."