fifteen

gotta finish this book jfc

smut by luxurixnt

+

one month later

ashton's pov

"you think you can just expect me to go easy on you?" i growled into luke's ear, whimpers escaping past his lips. 

my parents where out at work, coming home in an hour at most but that was all the time i needed. i connected my lips to his neck, nibbling and sucking at the skin which was sure to leave marks. luke's fingers were tanlged in my hair, moaning and shaking against the wall i had him pinned up to. 

my hands snaked up his sides and removed his shirt, his hands doing to same to my own and tossing it on the floor. i pressed a firm kiss onto his lips, letting my tongue slip in and easily win the fight. his fingers found the button of my jeans and immediately tugged them down along with my boxers. my eyes fluttered closed, mouth hanging open as he wrapped his hand around my length, moving his hand slowly. 

i wrappyed my hands around his thighs and whispered a 'jump' into his ears. he did as told and i dropped him onto the bed, crawling on top of him and kissing him roughly. my hands removed his far too short skirt and panties, thowing them on the ground with the rest of the scattered clothes. 

"p-please, just fuck me hard." the blonde moaned and i beamed happily. i didn't bother with lube, bringing my fingers up to his mouth as he eagerly took them in. i licked over my lips as he swirled his tongue around them before pulling them away and thrusting one into him without warning. i smiled as he threw his head back in pleasure, squirming as i curled my finger inside of him. 

one was enough right?

i removed my hand away and shook my head as luke handed me a condom. how eager was this boy? i quickly put it on and positioned myself in front of him. "ready?"

"for someone who's supposed to go hard you're really asking me that?"

"consent, luke, consent is key." i smirked before pushing myself in in one go. his eyes squeezed shut, nails digging into my back as he let out a shaky breath. "move, daddy."

i did as told, rocking back and forth harshly. i grabbed a hold of one of his legs and wrapped it around my waist. luke moved his other around me as i started to go faster. "my dad can run faster than at the pace you're going at."

"don't test me." i gritted my teeth, pushing his legs up to his chest and keeping a hand there. "you move and i'll stop."

"you move and i'll cut your dick off."

i froze, not daring to turn around as someone cleared their throat. luke peeked his head over my shoulder, throwing on a fake grin. "why hello mr. irwin! lovely day we're having right?"

"and they said my boy was bad, look at you begging for it." my dad started to laugh. "just wait till i tell your parents. all hell will break loose."

"i don't think it'll be on me, sir." luke motioned to me and i narrowed my eyes at him. "your son's dick is currently inside of me. it takes two to have sex, i'm sure you know." he added a wink at the end and i pulled out. 

i let the covers lay over me as i shyly turned around. luke finding it amusing as he let his hard on stand up under the sheets. "i understand you hate me, but let us be honest here." he held up a finger. "your son has had more sex then you ever have and how old are you?"

at first i was waiting for a lunge attack but all that was received was laughter. "i've been waiting for this day"

luke and i shared a look.