twelve

ashton's pov

i stared at my parents in front of me, biting my bottom lip as they stared back. "are you going to tell us or not?"

"i-uh," i fixed my stance a little, standing a little taller. "what can't you make up with the payne's?" 

my dad sighed and i knew i was going to get that one talk that's supposed to be of understanding. "look, we know that you and luke are good friends but they have no say in that you're a bad person. we've known you for a very big portion of your life and we know you're a good kid. so if they think you can tell us otherwise they aren't very nice people. "

"whatever." i mumbled, walking back to my room and opening my window. luke was sitting on his bed with his headphones in, laying down on his stomach and i shook my head seeing he was wearing leggings and a crop top. i grabbed a pair of socks from my dresser and chucked them at his window, frowning when not seeing him budge. 

i glanced around my room for a heavier object before a smirk played onto my lips. i knew it was going to make him look better than me but who's to say he wont' do something worse? he's already breaking the rules. 

i tugged down my basketball shorts and grabbed the back collar of my shirt, lifting it over my head. i watched his eyes flicked to the window and grinned. i laid down on my bed, letting my head hang off the edge of it as i closed my eyes and started to palm myself through my boxers. 

i knew he couldn't see what where my hands were but we both know he's got the imagination for it. i tilted my head back a little, moaning quietly as i tugged my boxers down a little more. i peeked an eye open, staring at the blonde that was now standing by his window with his arms crossed. i motioned for him to open his window and he did, leaning against the frame of it. "what do you think you're doing?"

"what do you think you're wearing?" i asked, letting go of my length and tugging my boxers back up. i was still hard as i got up and walked towards the window. "masturbation isn't a crime, although you did say you were done with wearing those clothes." 

"maybe it isn't a crime but you were obviously trying to get my attention, besides my parents aren't even home they went on vacation to bali." 

"so you wear them behind their back? you really are a bad boy." i teased and his cheeks heated up. "you'll do something worse, i know you will." 

"we'll see, how long are your parents gone?"

"for a week, i didn't want to go." he shrugged and i raised an eyebrow. "not wanting to got to bali? that sounds fake but okay." 

"maybe i had a reason to stay." he scoffed and i beamed. "was it me?"

"no."

"yes it was, no one passes up bali for a week. don't lie to me hemmings." i pushed.

"what are you going to do, punish me?" he chuckled and i thought about it. "maybe i will, just when you least expect it." 

"you're digging yourself deeper then." he looked at me and i let the words slip past my lips. 

"maybe that's what i want."

+

things gonna get heated (-:

i'm also ending this book at like 25