seventeen

guess who's back

back again 

ty luxurixnt bc smut 

+

luke's pov

"that's the dumbest thing i've heard from them." i turned towards ashton, my feet kicking against the water. "who even makes a bet like that?"

"it's been years."

"they did a good job." i shrugged. "still hurt a lot though."

"think of the positive sides." ashton gave me a suggestive smirk. "all the things we can do."  

"what about all the things we have been doing?" i scooted forward, letting myself lower into the pool as i started to swim away. "i liked it better before."

ashton soon joined me, swimming over to me as i floated on my back. we were only in the shallow part of the pool so i wasn't surprised when ashton turned me around and lifted me out of the water. "what makes you think everything is just going to start being bad?"

"who knows, maybe you lost your beautiful face." i stuck my tongue out at him as i wrapped my legs around his waist. "is this going to be a competition?" 

"your time starts now."

ashton's hands immediately went to my hair, pulling me down for a kiss before pulling away and whispering quietly. "you look so pretty luke."

i squirmed in his touch, pushing off of him and swimming away. i could see ashton in the corner of my eye becoming agitated by my actions. who else wouldn't take the opportunity to tease? swimming over to the steps and climbing out, i let my hips sway a little and grinned at the small groan that left his mouth. "you're not even funny can you just stop and let me fuck you?"

"a bit vague don't you think?" i thought aloud as i stood on the edge, looking over at ashton. "and no."

i walked over to my towel, picking it up and beginning to dry myself before a pair of arms wrapped around me. my towel dropped and i pressed against ashton's arms."is this your best defense?"

"is that your best offense?" he asked before picking me up and throwing the both of us back into the water. we stayed under for a while before surfacing and i coughed a bit before a pair of lips slammed back onto mine. ashton's hand rested on my back, slowing inching lower as he pushed us together.

"sit on the edge." he let go of me and i did as told, pushing myself up. ashton moved my legs apart. "lean back." 

"isn't this a public pool?"

"does it look like i care? pools closed." he gripped my shorts, tugging them off before removing my boxers. [idk but like, remind me again why boys where both boxers and shorts?] 

my hands gripped onto nothing as he slowly licked up my length, working around my balls before inching closer to my hole. "don't even-"

ashton's tongue dipped down and i sat up. "what do you think you're trying to do?"

"be a good boyfriend?"

"who said we were dating? you can't just lick my-"

"fine, i just wanted to try it." he huffed before swimming away. i groaned, putting my boxers and shorts back on as i watched him swim around. he looked upset and i rolled my eyes. "fine!"

ashton stopped swimming, looking towards me with a grin. 

"maybe next time," i thought about it a little more before finishing off my sentence. "boyfriend."

+

too short

hot damn