eighteen

ashton's pov

luke swung our hands between us as we earned stares from the people around us. he pouted as i let go of his hand and started to walk backwards in front of him, making my way carefully up his driveway as he handed me the key and i unlocked the door. "after you," i insisted cheesily and he slapped my arm. "stop acting like that."

"i can't seem to stop." i shrugged as we made our way inside. niall was sprawled out on the couch, one leg hanging over the top of the couch while the other was pressed firmly against the floor. "luke? that you?"

"who else would it be." he called back and liam stepped into the room, eyeing me closely. i scoffed, "seriously? i've known you since i was god knows how small just give me a hug." i whined and he laughed and pulled me into one. if there is anything i've missed most it was this family. i was glad to have everything back together, including my life. 

luke woke niall up as liam broke away from the hug. niall grinned, "still sorry about making such a stupid bet, it ended up with my poor boy calling you daddy in bed." he then whispered quietly, "he takes on my genes so well."

i grimaced and pulled away. "dad and dad should be coming in soon." and as on cue, my parents stepped into the room and everyone started to hug. "seriously? you brought this dumb thing upon yourselves anyways." 

"nobody asked for your opinion." liam back talked and i grabbed luke's hand and led him to his bedroom. i closed the door and pressed him against it, kissing his nose sweetly. "you too? we had sex yesterday."

"i'm just happy to have you in my life again, that's all."

"ashton i never even left."

"that's a lie, we could argue all day about this." i trailed down his jaw to his collarbones, smiling at the scent. luke whined and i groaned and pulled off. "i seriously never even left ashton come on, don't start this."

"start what?"

"you know what you're doing, and you know that' i'm write so don't you dare start another little war with me."

"why would i ever want to start another one with you? i wouldn't want you to leave my life again."

luke narrowed his eyes at me. "oh it's on." he then whispered quiter. "this means war.