thirteen

lol

+

2 months later

luke's pov

ashton slapped a hand over my mouth as i moaned loudly, his thrusts becoming harder and faster. "do you want to get caught?" his nipped at my ear and i shook my head no. "m' sorry d-daddy."

i spread my legs open a little more with the amount of room i had on ashton's bathroom counter. his parents where across the hall and i leaned my head back against the mirror as ashton's thrusts started to become sloppier. "are you sure you're not trying to wake anyone? your balls make louder sounds than someone banging on a drum." 

"maybe that's because they're banging on you." he gritted his teeth before moaning loudly, i smashed our lips together to cover up the sound because someone wanted to tie my hands behind my back. "shut the fuck up and cum already."

ashton stopped moving and i closed my thighs together, looking for any type of friction before he roughly placed his hands on my thighs and spread my legs back open. "are you fucking serious? move!" i whispered-shouted at him and he shrugged his shoulders, getting ready to pull out but i closed my legs back together making him hiss. "you have five seconds to fuck me or i'm-" ashton slapped a hand over my mouth before moving again. 

i came a few seconds later, him trailing behind me before he removed his hand from my mouth. "what do you say?"

"t-thank you."

"name?"

"fuck face." i argued, struggling to undo the knot on my wrists but the tie wouldn't come off. "get these off of me, i'm never doing that again."

"how about i just leave you here instead?" he grinned, going to open the door and my eyes widened. i started to panic as he left. i stared down at the clothes on the floor before groaning quietly. 

that is until the bedroom door across the hall opened. 

someone yawned loudly, the door knob turning lightly. "ashton? are you in there?"

shitshitfuckshiti'llfuckingkillhim

i quickly sat down on the ground and grabbed all my clothes behind my back, looking around before spotting the window. i walked over to it and turned around, hearing the door knob turn louder. "ashton! come on answer me i need to pee."

i quickly fumbled around for the latch until more footsteps were heard. "ash- who's in the bathroom?"

"i was, i need to shower." i watched as he squeezed his way through the door so that his dad couldn't see me. "just go downstairs and pee! love you bye!"

ashton turned around, slapping a hand over his mouth as he tried not to laugh. i dropped all my clothes and quietly stomped over to him, turning around. "undo it, now."

"i can't fuck you again?" he pouted, placing his hands on my hips and lightly pushing me up against the door. i shook my head and wiggled my hands. "please, i'm tired and want to go to bed."

"fine, weak." he sent a harsh slap to my bum making me squeak. i felt the tie loosen around my wrist and sighed in content. i started to pick up all my clothes and put them on, ignoring ashton's stare. "next time it's at my house." i glared, opening the door and retreating to his room. ashton followed behind me.

i angrily lifted up his window and stepped onto the ledge, jumping onto my own and carefully bending down to open the window. i climbed in and shut it, flipping him off before closing the blinds. 

i climbed into my bed, frowning at the pain in my ass before getting comfortable and falling asleep but of course not without hearing my window open and the bed dip beside me. a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and i smiled. "i'm sorry for going too hard."

"it's fine." i mumbled, starting to feel myself doze off.

"are you mad at me?"

"no."

"liar."

"i try my best."

"that just got you under the bet."

"doesn't beat you calling me daddy though." he chuckled. "try again next time hemmings, i'm winning."