fourteen

time for deez adult contents for the next god knows how many chapters

+

ashton's pov

"smoking? disgusting irwin." luke shook his head and i smiled and dropped the cigarette, making sure it was more on his side. "it still won't add up."

"i don't even care for this bet anymore." he groaned quietly and i laughed. i shielded my eyes from the sun that was starting to rise. "better get ready for school."

"i have to wake up in two hours i think not." he waved me off before shutting his window. i grinned seeing he left the blinds open which only met one thing; a show.

i watched as he slowly started to take off his shirt before stopping and going towards the stereo in the corner and turning on what i guessed was music. he glanced over his shoulder at me, smiling lightly as he lifted his shirt over his head completely. 

i leaned forward on my elbows a bit, watching him shake his hips as he stepped out of his pants and lastly the lilac colored panties. i shut my blinds, knowing he was just going to shower but stopped myself and quickly turned around. i  moved my blinds out of the way and climbed through my open window once seeing the bathroom door was closed and jumped onto his ledge. 

i easily undid the lock and slid his window open, keeping it open as i walked towards the bathroom and pushed the door open only to slam myself into it. 

he fucking locked it. 

i jiggled the knob a bit, hearing the shower run before whispering-shouting quietly. "luke! come on this isn't funny."

i heard the curtain pull back and the small lock click. "did you seriously need to-"

i stopped myself as a hand gripped my shirt and pulled me into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. "did you seriously need to interrupt my shower?"

"you didn't seem to mind." i grinned, stripping myself from my clothes and placing my hands on luke's wet hips [something i never thought id fucking write wtf]. i rubbed my thumb over them, smearing the small droplets of water before smiling. 

luke grabbed my hand and pulled the curtain back to the shower before stepping in, i followed behind him and leaned against the cold tiled wall as he finished washing himself off. "what do you want? a blow job?"

"whatever floats your boat." i shrugged and he rolled his eyes.

"why do i have to do everything for you why can't i be treated? huh princess?" he sassed and i moved off the wall and turned him around. i moved my damp hair away from my face as i placed a hand on his back and made him bend forward. "you make a sound and i won't finish what i'm about to start."

luke nodded and i brought my hand down onto his ass making him squeak. "words."

"yes daddy." 

"two points for me." i grinned, dropping down to my knees as i spread both of his cheeks. "what are you gonna do stare at it all day?" 

"maybe i will, you weren't supposed to talk." 

i stood back up and he stood up straight, turning off the water and groaning. "fine, two can play it this game you dick."

i raised an eyebrow at him as he stepped back. i haven't even washed myself and here we were. i got out of the shower and took a towel from the rack, wrapping it around my waist. "what do you mean two can play it this game? there's only one who can play this game and it's me." 

"that's the thing ashton." he ruffled his hair with a towel. "i'm not having sex with you anymore."

"you're joking, we both know you can't resist me." i chuckled and he shook head.

"that's what you think, conceited bitch."

i watched as he walked off, shaking his hips in the process. there was only one real way i could solve this but that meant playing dirty. 

and dirty we will play.