Chapter 1

"We had to tell her sooner or later!" Female's voice said.

"I still don't think we should have told her now , she just had her birthday , we had ruined her celebration!" Male's voice said.

"Well she's not our little girl anymore." said the female.

"Not even biologically either." male said. 

Hee-Sun's P.O.V 

Honestly, yes I was mad at them. My mother and Father or my adoption parents had finally told me that I was adopted. They said I biologically belong to the Soo family. They said that I had a famous brother by the name of Do Kyung Soo who was in a band named Exo-k or Exo-m , I couldn't remember.

I wanted to learn more about him but something told me that I shouldnt , a urge not to. My phone buzzed and I looked for who it was that was calling me, it was Callie. She was my best friend since 6th grade. She and I both have brown hair, her eyes are sortta blackish-brownish and mine were blue. She was shy and sortta insecure but everybody loves her so that keeps her happy. I answered the phone and said hello.

(Callie) "Hey Hee-Sun! How many presents did you get yesterday? Oh and sorry I couldn't come by the way.".

(Me) "It's ok , I got like ten but I have bad news...for myself.".

(Callie) "What is it, did your parents get you socks again or another bracelet?".

(Me) "No..they aren't my biological parents, I was adopted.".

(Callie) "Oh sorry I bet that was hard to sortta develop, do you maybe wanna get some boba and talk about it. I'm already in L.A too so I can come pick you up.".

N/A~The first few chapters take place in California,US. Because the adoption parents left to California from Korea. Also when Hee-Sun (main character) moves to Korea she speaks in Korean, which will be written in english.~

(Me) "Sure might as well have some ,pick me up in thirty minutes.".  

The call ended as she hung up. I was still think about the whole thing. Why me, my life was fine and now I don't even know my parents. Just great , well they had to tell me sooner or later. Somehow I'll...

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Hey your friend Callie is here.". Dad said. I got up and opened the door pushed my dad with my shoulder on the way on accident but pulled off as on purpose. I ran down stairs and walked through the front door and walked around Callie's convertible and hopped in.

"So what are you gonna do now?" she said.

"I'm gonna look up who my brother and parents are, maybe find their email and talk to them." I replied.

"We'll find out , I brought my laptop so we can do research." she said. 

About 5 minutes later we arrived at Boba 7. We got out of the car and headed inside.

I ordered a Toffee Boba and Callie ordered a Melon Milk one which I heard was freaking disgusting but what do I know. 

Callie pulled out her laptop and set it on the small round table. She opened it up and scooted on her chair next to me so we could both see the screen.

(Callie)"Ok let's see what we got here.. what's his name again?"

(Me)"Doo Kyung Soo, or D.O something like that."

She searched the name and a young guy showed up.

(Callie)"He looks hot.."

(Me)"Oh shut the heck up we don't know if that's him."

(Callie)"He has a brother..and he's in a band called Exo."

(Me)"Well click on the music let's listen."

She clicked on the site and scrolled down to a song named 'MaMa'

(Callie)" Why the f*ck is it called 'MaMa'?"

(Me)"I don't know listen and watch!"

We skipped the beginning because that sh*t was boring and we finally reached the part of the song.

(Me)"Thats him I think, looks like the photo we saw , Mom and Dad were right guess he is famous its got a lot views too we have to find some kinda email!"

We skipped down through the official website of Exo looks like they're two parts of them one for Korean and Chinese. 

We found the email button and clicked. It said they always replied above the button so this must work.

I wrote everything down that happened and sent it.

~~{Okay guys that is the introduction and the beginning of a new book! What did you think? Was it good , should I improve? Tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote and Follow me!}~~