Chapter Seven

July 30th, 2013

{Note: From now on I'm just go on and not use "(Me)" it will be the persons name.}

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I looked at her, she was so cute when she had cried when she met D.O for the first time. She is very beautiful her long dark hair to her shoulders and her cute T-Shirt with a cat on it. She was smaller than D.O by a little bit.

(D.O)" Okay guys let's go!"

D.O guided her to the doors of the car. It had seven seats to fit all of us into. 

Manager Hyung sat in the front next to the driver , then a row behind them was where ChanYeol, Suho and Sehun sat and behind was where I would sit and there were two middle seats for some reason which were convenient because Hee-Sun would be riding with us to the performance. D.O would usually sit there so his noona (sister) probably will sit next to him and Kai.

Everyone entered the car and D.O guided her to sit next to me! Guess he doesn't trust her next to Kai , haha.

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

(Hee-Sun)" Excuse me, coming through!"

I was crawling through car to get a seat and I finally found a seat.

It was next Baekhyun!! Ahhh he is so cute, I don't know it is about him but he is just so attractive!

The day before I left on the plane all I watched were tv shows of them on YouTube and he just stuck out. I think it was Happy Camp that I watched and Tao called him "Soegogi" (Beef) and he puffed his cheeks out and I just died!

His hair was Reddish or purple , I don't really know. He was wearing a dark grey but not black jacket with skinny jeans, so cool!

I sat next to him and Doo-Kyung and rested my eyes when the car started moving.

I then fell into a deep sleep.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I was listening to the soft music because we realized that Hee-Sun was sleeping.  

I sleep a lot even when I go on flights.

We were half way to Gwangyeok-Si for our performance. We were on the highway and there was large right turn our driver had to make.

He took the right turn and everyones head's moved left even Hee-Suns'.

Her head landed on my shoulder, she looked so sweet. I didn't do anything like push her off. I let her sleep.

30 minutes later.

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

I woke up a while later and everyone was asleep. Sehun had a Nintendo DS on his lap with Suho's head on him.

I turned to see if Oppa (brother) Doo-Kyung was awake and he wasn't then I turned to my left where Baekhyun was.

Unfortunately he wasn't and I was hungry! 

I lightly shook him and he woke up. First he turned to the window then me.

He had drool on his face and when I realized it he wiped it off.

(Baekhyun)" Ne?" (Yes)

(Hee-Sun)" Naneun baegopayo." (I'm Hungry)

(Baekhyun)" Ahh, when we arrive at our destination there will be food."

I nodded my head.

(Baekhyun)" May I ask how old you are?"