Chapter Eleven

July 1st 2013 9:00 pm.

Hee-Sun's P.O.V.

I kissed him, I didn't think just did it. He put his hands on my cheeks. It was like a movie, a fairy tale. The coolest thing is that it was my first kiss. It wasnt making out but it wasn't kissing, something more than that. I enjoyed it more that I thought I would.

I moved away then looked him in the eyes. I looked back at the ground and I was silent.

(Baekhyun)" What are we going to tell D.O?"

(Hee-Sun)" I don't know this all may be because of what we had for dinner."

(Baekhyun)" No because you said that you felt the same way!"

(Hee-Sun)" I do, but D.O may not take this kindly I don't know."

(Baekhyun)" Yeah, I should just tell him that it happened on accident, I don't want him to be mad at me."

(Hee-Sun)" It's better to be safe than sorry."

(Baekhyun)" Ne."

(Hee-Sun)" Well let's go, this is all a secret ok?"

Baekhyun shook his head in agreement, I knew he could understand. I'm not looking for a relationship this fr in my adventure. He did kiss me on the cheek but I gave him a kiss on the lips first so it probably seems bad on me.

I entered the car after Baekhyun opened the door for me. He got in on his side and turned on the car. I turned the music down so I could hear my thoughts, not litteraly.

I felt really bad but it was for the best. I couldn't go up to anyone and introduce him to anyone and be like ' Hey this is my famous kpop boyfriend who turns out to be my brothers best friend and their band is very famous and I kissed him but never told my brother the truth!'.

See doesn't work does it, thats what I thought. I kept paying attention to the road. Waiting to get home. Had the feeling of sickness because I didn't feel to good. I think that sushi was poisened now that I think of it. I did not feel well.

(Baekhyun)" Are you okay, you look sick."

(Hee-Sun)" Yeah I'm ok just think that sushi didn't fit well with my stomach."

(Baekhyun)" Ok, well hang in there were almost home."

I was starting to get dizzy, something was obviously wrong. I closed my eyes and waited for the ride to be over. I napped and woke up about five minutes later.

(Baekhyun)" Hey il-eona, were home."

I opened my eyes and we were at the house.

(Baekhyun)" Do you need me to carry you out? Ha."

(Hee-Sun)" That won't be needed Baekhyun."

I staggered to the door and Baekhyun rang the door bell. Sehun opened the door.

(Sehun)" Annyeonhaseyo hyun and noona!"

"Annyeong!" Baekhyun and I said.

We took off our shoes and walked in. I saw ChanYeol clipping his toenails and Suho was trying to clean up after him. Kai was drinking soup which looked like it had peices of chicken in it and D.O had ran downstairs to see us.

(D.O)" Annyeonghaseyo, how are you noona?"

(Hee-Sun)" Good I'm a little sick though."

(D.O)" Really, what happened?"

(Baekhyun)" Me and her went out for sushi and we think she is sick but we also kissed..."

I unexpectedly didn't know he was going to say that this early. I became even more nauseous than before and ran to the bathroom. RAN LIKE THE WIND!! I fell feet first in the bathroom, the one they shared. The toilet was beautiful such a nice toilet to let me puke in it. I thank you kind toilet!

I started to throw up and heard footsteps behind me.

"Gwaenchanh-a!?" The voices said in unison. (Are you okay)

Everyone ran in and asked me if I was ok. Baekhyun waked in and went up to me but D.O got to me first.

(D.O)" Do you need some water?"

He pulled my hair back and flushed the toilet. I moved away from the toilet because i didn't want the toilet water and vomit mixture to splash on my face.

(Hee-Sun)" Water would be good and ibuprofen would be good right now."

(Baekhyun)" Go get her some water and medicine!"

(Suho)" I'm on it!"

(D.O)" We need to get her to her bed!"

(Baekhyun)" I'll do it."

(D.O)" You do that while I get the thermometer!"

Baekhyun grabbed me by my legs and back gentley and picked me up. I saw his beautiful face and he was so concentrated and handsom a the same time. As if he was saving the world with his princess. Wait what in the world am I talking about this ain't no fairy tale!!

I closed my eyes as he opened the door to my room, he laid me down on the bed to where I was proped up so I could drink the water and swallow the pill I was given.

(Suho)" Hey here is the water and ibuprofen." He said quietly.

(Baekhyun)" Gamsahabnida, are you ok Hee-Sun, drink this."

He handed me two pills and moved the water to my mouth.I put the pills in my mouth and leaned my head up as he moved the glass of water to where it would go down. Some got on my chin and he wiped it off.

D.O walked in and put the thermometer in my mouth after I swallowed.

(D.O)" Keep that there while me and Baekhyun have a talk, ok?"

I nodded suspiciously at oppa D.O.

D.O put his arm around Baekhyun as they walked out as if he was guiding him.  

He left the door open a little so I could here, not on pourpose though.

(D.O)" So what a;; happened?"

(Baekhyun)" I really like Hee-Sun and after dinner I took her to a hill and sat on a bench where we had our dessert and I asked her if she liked me back and she said yes."

(D.O)" And you kissed her?"

(Baekhyun)" Please don't be mad, it was what my heart told me to."

(D.O)" I'm not mad haha, but does she honestly like you back?"

(Baekhyun)" Ye."

(D.O)" You can date her I don't care but if you hurt her."

(Baekhyun)" That would never happen!"

(D.O)" I was just joking gosh, well I guess I'm gonna go downstairs and if you will tell me her tempature when you get down here."

(Baekhyun)" Ne, I will.)

I guess D.O went downstairs and Baekhyun walked in. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

(Baekhyun)" Oh your sleep, well if you can hear me everything was worked out between me and D.O, so hopefully we will be something."

He took the thermometer and gasped.

(Baekhyun)" Well it's a good thing your asleep."

He put the thermometer on the desk next to me.

(Baekhyun)" Sleep well please, I love you.."

He kissed my forehead and left the room.

~~{Ok here it is. Did you like it tell me in the comment and vote and follow!}~~