Chapter Fourteen

July 3rd at 7:30 pm, 2013

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

(Hee-Sun)" What the hell are you doing!?"

(Baekhyun)" Phone, your phone!"

(Hee-Sun)" The hell do you think you are just running in here while I'm taking a shower?"

(Baekhyun)" Well first I'm your boyfriend secondly I thought it would be kind if I brought you your phone, it buzzed."

(Hee-Sun)" Fine put it on the bed and wait here, I'm gonna change."

(Baekhyun)" What?"

(Hee-Sun)" Seriously your that perverted, I'm gonna change in the bathroom."

(Baekhyun)" No I meant why am I staying here."

(Hee-Sun)" Because I said, I'll be back."

She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat on her bed and waited, waited, waited and eventually I got tired of sitting up so I laid down on the bed.

It was so comfy, why had I not known this? This bed is the king of beds.... even though its a queen size. I pushed myself up to the pillows with my feet. 

Dang, this pillow is like a velvety, soft type of pillow.

She's taking forever, Gah! I turned over and looked to the right of the bed. There was an alarm clock and a blue bag, I was suspicious of the bag. I looked in the bag and found make up, I should have known that. I searched through what was in there and I saw my favorite brand of BB cream and I just ran out!

I wonder if it will match my skin tone, and she won't mid if I use it so I'm gonna try it. I put a small amount of BB crem on my hand and it matched my skin tone. It matched me more than my last one. I need a mirror so I can do a light cover on my face, she will hardly notice. I found a mirror that was round that had plastic on the sides which was white. I applied some under my eye and cheeks then started to rub it in. I heard something in the bathroom and stopped so I could pay attention.

< Wierd noise that sounds like hair blow dryer>

Is she using a blow dryer, all ready? I have to hurry up and get the right side of my face covered before she comes in and finds me taking her BB creamfor my beautiful face! I had the bottom right half of my face covered with BB cream and that mean I was halfway there. Then the noise stopped, so I hurried more! The door opened slightly when I finally got to my under eyelid. Hee-Sun popped out and she looked me straight in the eyes.

(Hee-Sun)" What are you doing, is that my BB cream?"

(Baekhyun)" No..."

(Hee-Sun)" Seriously, you walk in on me taking a shower and now you are using my BB cream?"

(Baekhyun)" I ran out of mine so I thought I could use yours."

(Hee-Sun)" It's ok but be careful on the amount, it was ₩15,800 for a 50ml bottle."

(Baekhyun)" Gamsahamnida!"

Hee-Sun walks up to the bed and takes the blue bag from Baekhyun's reach.

(Hee-Sun)" Can you hurry up though, I need to do my make up."

(Baekhyun)" I thought you already had make up on."

(Hee-Sun)" Funny, now hurry up."

Hee-Sun takes the mirror from Baekhyun and turns on the lights.

(Baekhyun)" I can't do it without a mirror."

(Hee-Sun)" OH MY GOSH FINE I'LL DO IT FOR YOU!!!"

(Baekhyun)" Thank You!!!"

Hee-Sun sat next to me opn the bed and put her hand to my face then applied the make up on my forehead and to the right of my eye.

(Hee-Sun)" Better."

(Baekhyun)" How will I know?"

Hee-Sun gave me the mirror an scooted next to me and looked at the mmirror with me.

(Hee-Sun)" Does it look good?"

(Baekhyun)" You did a great job."

I looked at her, gave her the mirror then got up and opened the door.

Hee-Sun looked around on the bed and then looked up at me.

(Hee-Sun)"Give me my BB cream please."

(Baekhyun)" Fine.."

I tossed it to heer and she smiled and then I left her room, closed the door then went downstairs.

I looked up from my feet and saw food on the table.

(Baekhyun)" Annyeonghaseyo, is this dinner?"

(Sehun)"Yes, we have steak and mushroom tacos with kimchi, bibimbap with pan fried shrimp and mushroom, sesame spinach, and last is seaweed and tofu soup."

(ChanYeol)"Sounds delicious!"

(D.O)"Dinner is finally ready, yes!"

(Suho)" Can someone help me clean up?"

(Kai)" Count me out."

(Suho)" Fine, I'll do it myself."

Suho started to clean up and I called everyone to the table. 

We starting eating our food and I started with my soup. I found a dumpling which usually isn't in tofu soup.

(Baekhyun)" Why is there a dumpling?"

Sehun looked at Kai and chuckled.

(Kai)' Good luck dumpling."

I thought 'whatever' and took a bit of the over stuffed dumpling. Something strange was in it, something spicy.

~~{ Hey guys so how has it been, did you like the chapter? Well if you did leave a comment and tell me what you liked about it. I know it was short but the next chapters will be longer. Now don't forget to Vote for my book and me, then Follow me. Leave a comment if ya like.

Thank You for reading!}~~