Chapter Two

Hee-Sun's P.O.V 

I looked at all the names on the screen. It was two groups in one, six members for each. I guess 6 + 6 does equal 1 in a way.

I slowly mumbled their names one by one.

"Kai, Sehun, Suho, Xiu Min, Chanyeol,Chen, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Tao, D.O and Baekhyun. At random I clicked on a name.

I looked at the top of the screen and it said Byun Bae Khyun. I read the bio on the screen.

Nationality: Korean.

Role: Vocalist

Age: 20 somethin Years Old.

"Woah he's almost the same age as you." Callie said to me.

"Yeah, scroll down a little." I replied.

Callie's. P.O.V

"Yeah, scroll down a little." Hee-Sun said.

I scrolled down and saw a picture of a guy with his cheeks puffed. 

I looked at Hee-Sun and saw her face go from confused to delighted. She looked up and down at the picture without blinking once then she turned to me.

(Hee-Sun)"Hey can you look this guy up?"

(Me)"Sure why?"

Hee-Sun gave me a look as if she was gonna punch me...b*tch....

I copy and pasted the name "Baekhyun" in the search bar.

Millions of results came up, a few videos and shows. I clicked on the video named 'Wolf - Korean Version.' Me and Hee-Sun both know Korean so we will understand it without English subtitles.

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

Callie clicked on a song named 'Wolf - Korean Version.'. It will probably be cool wolf's are cool in anything so far that I've seen by them is great so this outta be good.

I put in the left ear bud and she put in the right. Callie clicked on the play button and we saw a tree.

(Callie)"A tree?"

(Me)"Shutup I can't hear."

(Callie)"It's the tree of life!"

I chuckled and watched the video. After seeing their pictures I can kinda point out which one was which , I have good memory.

The first one I saw on the screen was ChanYeol but his hair was short and black instead of Brown and long like on the picture next one I saw was Kris the sides of his hair was shaved and dyed dark brown. I guess they mixed the parts of the group up because Kris was from Exo-M I think and ChanYeol was from Exo-K.  

A few seconds later Kai appeared, I didn't like his outfit or braids looks like they ran out of time and put a bandana on his head and tied him in rope but I don't know they probably worked really hard for them.

Luhan from Exo-M appeared, definitely mashed them together the music was awesome and then Baekhyun was on the screen. He looked so perfect, he had the same haircut and different hair color.

He had a few lines then it went to the chorus. I think the lyrics in the beginning were weird, "I'm gonna eat you like cheese." , "I lost strength in my toenail.".

What in the world, I was laughing inside I have to admit but when Baekhyun was singing I stopped, I felt like time froze but I was just fan girling everyone feels like that I think.

The song continued and we heard Doo Kyung sing. His voice was like an awesome R&B tone he was a vocalist.

The song ended , It was really good. I should download it on my mp3 player.

*Usher's 'More' Ringtone started playing* 

It was Callie's ringtone.

"Excuse me for a moment." Callie said.

I nodded at her and sat quitely.

(Callie)"Oh shoot I'm late for piano lessons I'll talk to you later ok, heres some money for a cab."

(Me)"Sure.'

I took the cash and waited for a cab.

~~{Okay guys how did you think this was better. I know , I know two chapters in one day what?? But yes idk but I feel like I'm on a role so idk if ill release a third today or not. Leave a comment if ya like and don't forget to Vote and Follow me. Have a nice day and thanks for reading!!}~~