Chapter Four

The Next Day June 27th, 2013

Narrative Part

D.O wakes up, takes shower and changes.

D.O's P.O.V

My mother had hidden a sister from me for years. I hope she's a little sister. Having a little sister would be fun instead of a big sister to tease me. I wonder if my brother knows about this. Instead of being sad I'm actually happy to have a sister that I have not known for since my birth but I have a good feeling.

(Luhan)"Hello D.O, knowing now that you have a sister do you think you will meet her soon at all?"

(Me)"I hope to meet her soon but she may not know Korean which it will be hard to communicate with her you know."

(Luhan)"Yeah hopefully she will know."

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

I woke up and my head hurt like hell, probably because all the thinking yesterday maybe because of the bed.

I checked my phone for messages.

Three from Mark and Ann (adoption-p)

It says that we need to talk downstairs when I wake up.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth then got dressed and dried my hair.

I went downstairs and grabbed myself a plate and put eggs and turkey bacon on it and sat down at the table.

(Ann)" Hey we sent an email to your biological mother and she replied."

(Me)"I know Mark told me, what did she say?"

(Ann)"She said that she would be happy to see you and 'Have a nice vacation with her and to stay with her for some time.' Do you wanna?"

(Me)"Sure but we don't have any money to go so how will we?"

(Mark)"Luckily she said she will send us tickets in the mail, you will be leaving June 30th on Sunday."

(Me)"Cool but what will I tell Callie?"

(Ann)"Tell her your leaving soon and you need a shopping buddy so you can prepare for Korea."

(Me)" This is way to early though, I just learned about all this yesterday and now I'm leaving for Korea?"

(Mark)" Be happy that you get to meet your mother okay!"no

Silence filled the room and I continued to eat my breakfest. I texted Callie to come pick me up and take me to the mall.

D.O's P.O.V

It was a day off that we got to treasure. 

No performance today or any interviews.

My phone started to ring and I grabbed it to see who it was and it was Mom. I pressed the button 'Ok' and greeted her.

(Mother)"Hello Adeul (Son) how are you?"

(Me)" I'm fine Eomma (Mother) and you?"

(Mother)" I invited your sister to Korea and she will get on the plane on June 30th on Sunday but she will arrive at 3pm , you will need to pick her up because you're brother is busy that day."

(Me)" Eomma I have a performance that day at 5pm I don't know if I could make it there on time because we will be on the rode to Gwangyeok-Si."

(Mother)"Well you better because she only has a two weeks to stay with me and she needs a good introduction from you and you should take her to your performance!"

(Me)"Okay Eomma , I will goodbye."

(Mother)"Goodbye son."

I hung up and thought about how I would tell Manager Hyung about everything and only two days till we have to. I called Manager Hyung and told him and the rest of the Exo members.