Chapter Three

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

I Had the cash in my right hand and boba in the left. Waiting for a cab but the street was completely empty. Still standing there after a few minutes and the store became empty so I started walking down the street looking for a cab.

Then I saw Dad's car down the street heading towards the jewelry store, looks like he got in another fight with mom.

There were no cabs I could take so I decided to head up to the store. 

I was about a foot away from Dad when he saw me and He asked why I was here and then I asked why he was.

"Well I asked you first." Dad said

"I need a ride because Callie was late for her piano lessons and there weren't any cabs so yeah." I replied to him.

"I didnt get in a fight with your mom if that's what your thinking , my watch broke and I need a new one." he said.

"I can help with that but can we talk about what I should call you?" I said

"Excuse me?" He replied.

"Well your not exactly my father and I don't feel like calling you Dad kinda so what should I call you?" I asked

" I understand , call me by my first name." he announced.

"Okay...Mark?" I said

"Me and Callie tried to sortta find my brother and we emailed his bands fan mail and thats it , did you contact anyone?" I asked him.

(Mark)" Yeah Ann..(adoptive mom) contacted your original parents and told them that we told you that you were adopted , It's gonna be hard for you I understand but we did what was good for you and we do love you as a daughter."

(Me)" I understand , so will I be meeting my parents and brothers?"

(Mark)" Yeah but maybe not soon because we don't have any money to send you to Korea."

(Me)" Hopefuly soon." 

Me and Mark picked out a new watch for him and bought it then walked to the car to head home.

Wasn't thinking much about anything besides the fact I had another family on the other side of the world and I had no idea. I didn't think about fame or fortune nothing crossed my mind at the time besides that. I just wanted to meet my family and see what life was like with them , was it hard or easy?

We arrived at the house no more than ten minutes later , I walked in and walked to my bathroom. Took a short shower, changed into clothes, and laid in bed.

D.O's P.O.V

(Sehun)" Hey we got fan mail!"

(Kai)"Cool read it out loud please."

(Sehun)"But It's in English..."

(Kai)"Where's Kris?"

Kris was called into the room

(Kris)" What do you need me to read?"

(Sehun)"This please."

Sehun points to the computer screen 

Kris reads the screen with a suprised face.

(Kris)" It says that D.O has a long lost sister who was adopted by another family in america. She says that her parents told her that she had another family in Korea and that she had a brother name Doo Kyung Soo that was famous in Korea by the group name as Exo. She also said "I will ask my family if they have contacted our Mother for maybe a place we might meet for the first time." "Thank you for reading and please reply soon.". Sincerely, Hee-Sun Soo.

(Suho)"Wow that was a lot , what do you think about it D.O?"

(D.O)" I don't know what to think of it."

(Baekhyun)" Maybe you should call your mother before we reply to them?"

(D.O)" Don't worry I will right now."

Narrative Part

D.O calls his mother and asks if he as a unknown or un-met sister. D.O then says goodbye and turns to the exo members

(D.O)" Yeah, It's true."

Narrative Part

D.O's expression changes into a disappointment mood. He thinks about his family and what might his long lost sister may look like. Hopefuly he and his sister will reunite soon.

~~{Hey guys so this is another chapter and another one will come up today but not soon, it does take a long time and a lot of ideas for making stories am I right? 

Also how did you think this chapter was? Do you think it was good or bad? Should I improve or stay at the same level? Thank You for reading this far into the book and leave a comment if ya like and don't forget to vote and follow me! Thank You!