Chapter Nineteen

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

I turned the lights off and walked out the door, leaving the maid to herself and my room.

I walked downstairs to see this man. This place smelt so nice, like blueberries, fresh air, the ocean breeze, home.It only smelt like a home because that's where I was living practically. Before I went into the publics eye I peaked around the corner to check the perimeter. I saw the man standing in front of the clerk asking about where I was and what's taking me so long.

I was afraid, terrified, horrified, because this man was demanding me at sight.

I finally earned up my courage to confront this man. I bounced off the stairs, landing hard to get everyones attention.

(Hee-Sun)" Who are you stranger, asking of my name?"

"Ahh, its you, come with me."

(Hee-Sun)" Tell me who you are!"

" I am Lee Soo-Man, you have been causing and disrupting members in one of our Artistic bands."

(Hee-Sun)" I'm sorry but I have to leave, I have...urgent business.."

"And you have been making ME loose money! Please come to the SM Entertainment building where we can talk about this privatly."

(Hee-Sun)" Fine but I want to see my lawyer!"

"I'm not arresting you, just come."

I followed him to a dark black but small limousine and I'm talking like a regular size car small. Or maybe it was just a car?

Anyway, he opened the door for me and I entered it. Sitting there for a minute or two the car door to the side of me was opened, security guards and Lee Soo-man entered.

I was now surrounded by strangers. I sat quietly as the car started, looking at my mint green watch.

"We have no time to waste, please start driving."

"Oh busy, busy, busy huh mister." I thought to myself. But, in an instant the car was going, going fast! Gravity, pushing me back, Woah it was fun.

And then all the sudden it stopped, the car of course. Either we just traveled at the speed of light or the car broke down.

Everyone was getting out the car now, so I joined.

Neither! It was neither driving at the speed of light or that the car broke down! The SM building was about 2 blocks down the road!

They all entered the building so I scurried along.

"Attendant, I'm going to be upstairs so if I get any calls I'm not here, got it?"

(Attendant)" As always sir. *smiles*"

Nice, now every body is either an ass kisser or crazy!

(SM)"You, *points at me* come with me in ky office please."

(Hee-Sun)" Okay."

I walked in his office, it was a normal office and for a guy who probably makes millions he really has a plain office. There was glass windows to the entrance of the office and the door was see-through, clear. Normal wooden desk, picture of his family maybe? Yep, pretty normal.

(SM)" Please take a seat."

I sat down in the dark brown leather chair.

(SM)" Why have you been messing around with Baekhyun, Doo-Kyung, and ChanYeol?"

(Hee-Sun)"I'm sorry sir, it got out of control."

(SM)" I know your dating him, Baekhyun, everyone knows! And your damn right it got out of control! They won't record a new song because of you, they are all fussy!"