Finale : Chapter Twenty-One

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

I couldn't realize what was happening before my eyes. My love, my everything was bowing before me, on one knee. Asking me to marry him.

(Hee-Sun)" I don't know what to say..."

Baekhyun was smiling, with the happeist grin and I was sorry to say it.

(Hee-Sun)"  I can't, I have my whole life ahead of me. I'm sorry."

I said it, the truth. I can't say "Yes" or "I'm ready" when I know I'm not.  I feel like a horrible person and that my insides were churning around. Baekhyun's grin slowly turned into a frown, he started to cry infront of me and I was siting there watching him. I started to pout as well from seeing him cry. But I can't just stay there sitting in front of him. I have to do something. I went onto the floor to comfort him.

(Hee-Sun)" Baekhyun you shouldn't cry, It's not thast I don't love you, I do. It's the fact that it wouldn't work and I'm not trying to be a jerk. This isn't what should've happened to me. I am an idiotic schmoozer who is a party animal in America with my friend but in Korea you changed me. I have a better self esteem, and I learned more about everything in Korea. I got to meet my long lost brother who is awesome and I really got to learn about him. You, Baekhyun are closest to D.O which I can see made this journey hard for you and I. You prefer casual style like shirts and jeans because it's comfortable , You think that all of EXO-K's members are weirdos, I know that you are jealous of Suho's eyebrows, last but not least you are the most affectionate man I have ever met. Just know that I will always love forever in my heart and I will never, ever forget about you."

I kissed him on the lips and hugged him then stood up and hugged D.O then walked out the door to find ChanYeol, Kai, Suho and Sehun standing there with the most depressed faces. I hugged them all, first was Suho the leader of Exo-K , second was Sehun the lead dancer, thrid, Kai the main dancer, then ChanYeol, the main rapper. I let go of ChanYeol and grabbed his shoulders.

(Hee-Sun)" ChanYeol, take care of Baekhuyn. I'll miss you."

I walked out the door of the SM Entertainment building and walked down the street to find a cab some where. I looked around then found a cab. I entered the cab door and he asked for where I wanted to go. I said the address of the dorm. I later arrived at the dorm. I told the man to keep the car running for I was gonna be back. I found the secret key that was hidden by a couple of wires by the door. I opened the door, entered, closed the door, walked at a fast pace upstairs then went to the room I had stayed in. I found my suitcase I brought with me and packed all my shirts, hats, pants, shorts....clothing with me. Yet leaving behind the picture of Baekhyun and I at the soccer feild.

I walked back out the door and locked it, leaving the key back by the cords. I walked to the cab and came in.

(Cab Man)" Where to?"

(Hee-Sun)" The  international airport."

15 minutes later...

I arrived at the airport entering the beautiful white doors. I called Callie, letting her know I was coming back from my "trip" to South Korea. It takes 10 hours for a plane to go from South Korea to America, as it takes more than 2 years to get over an emotional break up. The plane took off, into the air, I left the beautiful, precious lands of Korea and kept the memories with me. I rested my head on the seat and closed my eyes.

Hee-Sun's Birthday.

I awoke from my sleep, for some reason I wasn't on the plane. That was the last thing I remember, being on that plane. I was in my room at my house, on my bed! I looked at my phone to see what day it was.

(Hee-Sun)" HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

I yelled out loud then covered my mouth. It was the day of my birth, not exactly but it was my birthday. I had gone back in time or something. I went downstairs immediately. Nearly falling, I reached the last step.

(Mom & Dad)" SURPRISE!!!"

(Hee-Sun)" This is some voodoo shit!"

(Mom)" Excuse me young lady?"

(Hee-Sun)" You don't gave to tell me, I already know...I'm adopted."

My mom and dad looked at each other.

(Dad)" Sweety, you aren't adopted. We have the tape and everything of your birth."

I was waiting for that ass Ashton Kutcher to tell me Ive been punked or something.

I quickly called Callie to ask her something.

"Brrting, Brrrting."

(Callie)"Hello?"

(Hee-Sun)" What is Exo?"

(Callie)" Uh, I don't know."

(Hee-Sun)" You know, Exo-M Exo-K, Wolf, History, Mama?"

(Callie)" Are you doing drugs?"

I hung up the phone, knowing that I had not gone back in time but have awoken from a dream. Now that I know what has happened, I started to cry. Nothing was real and nothing will be real. I wasn't adopted, Callie doesn't know what Exo is and I have never dated Baekhyun, that means he doesn't even know who I am.

All that I know, of what ever happened is that we loved each other, and that I should have said "Yes.". My love for him is and will forever be un-dieing. As for he was part of my dream. I got on my phone and looked up "Baekhyun". I clicked on images which lead me to pictures.

I fell down on to the floor, still in front of my parents, crying, balling, pouting. I felt pain in my heart. I ached for days after that knowing that nothing I loved existed. I still to this day have nothing.

December 25th, 2013

Baekhyun's P.O.V

(D.O)" You still thinking of that dream?"

(Baekhyun)" I can never forget about her."

(Suho)" Yet she doesn't exist..."

(Baekhyun)" The picture is there! In the guest room...it is there."

(Kai)" It is a blank picture frame, were filming Exo Showtime in 2 hours. Get yourself together."

What I saw, they didn't. I ran upstairs to the guest room and looked at the picture. Only I could see it. Her beautiful dark brown hair, her blue shirt that she had on, even her foot was swollen in that picture. They can't believe it  happened if I have proof that only I can see. I grabbed the picture, gently felling the frame around it. I cried, one tear fell down my cheek for the dozens before this was one. I sat down on her bed remembering the kiss we had after a couple of drinks at the Japanese bar. I remember the love I had for her that I will always cherish.

I put the picture in the sunlight, saying.

               " Your My Sunshine "

                         The End