Chapter Six

June 29th, 2013

{On the 28th Hee-Sun packed her bags.. that it. Okay now keep reading!}

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

I woke up at 4:00 am because my flight was at 5:00 am. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, hair, dried my hair, and grabbed my luggage that was by the front door and walked to the car in 10 minutes.

It was a foggy morning, I remember when I was little I would go to church in the morning and it would look like this, rarely.

I stood outside the car waiting for Ann to get in and drive me to the airport. She was probably fixing her hair.

*Buzz,Buzz*

I got a text, it was from Callie.

4:20 AM , June 29th.

"Be careful Okay , its gonna be a long flight about 10 hours."

I didn't answer back , I was too lazy.

The sun started to shine brightly over the horizon and the clouds moved from the ground. Later Ann came out and entered the car, now Ann (adoption-Parent) is bad at driving. She sucks at it so much that she doesn't know where to put the nozzle in her car for gas. Thats why I usually do it for her. But not today. She was driving at top speed. If she didnt I would be late.

We arrived at the airport at 4:25 just in time before they called us to go on the plane.

"Thank You , for everything I have today." I said.

She nodded and waved her hand in a motion of shoo'ing.

I ran inside and they checked me and my luggage. I found my bag and walked to the place the attendant told me to. Thank God it didn't leave yet.

I like to sit by the window and today everything was in my favor.

It was first class seating and I didn't sit by some guy who would sleep on my shoulder. I put my luggage in the stowage which is a place for storage but on a plane and it was above me. Now I'm a 5 foot , 4 inches twenty year old and I can't reach it. It's only 2 inches taller than me and I can't reach it. Luckily the person that was sitting next me helped. Ann gave me my mothers phone number before we left the house so I decided to use it and say I got on the plane.

The attendant told us to turn off all electronics.

I was very tired but at about 3 hours into the flight I finally finished my movie I was watching.

I finally had enough and went to sleep. 

About 6 hours later when I woke up it was about 1pm in Korea's time zone.

The flight attendant said we would land in about an hour so I watched a tv show.

Finally we landed and I felt so sick to my stomach I almost threw up. I followed the attendant to the front of the airport. I was so hungry!!!

It was 3:14 when I exchanged my American money to Won. I had about $315 dollars cash which exchanged it to about $354346 Won which is good. I stepped to the front of the airport. I saw a sign with my name on it held by a guy with glasses and a dark brown hat on.

D.O's P.O.V

I was waiting in front of the airport looking at my watch over and over again. With no idea what she looked like I was starting to worry and then a young woman who looked to be in her early twenties walked up to me.

(Hee-Sun)" Annyeonghaseyo, mannasseo bangawoyo!" (Hello nice to meet you)

(Hee-Sun)"My name is Hee-Sun Soo and you are?"

(Me)" Annyeong my name is Doo-Kyung Soo, I am your brother!"

I could see her tears roll down her face she hugged me for a long time about 30 seconds. She finally let go and I walked her to our van outside and my fellow members. They all introduced them selves one by one and she looked so happy.

She was so excited which made me almost cry and I couldnt believe I finally met my sister.

(Hee-Sun)" I can't believe this actually happening!"

(Baekhyun)" We have a performance soon so you get to see us perform Wolf live for free!"

(Hee-Sun)" Oh I thought I would go to a house?"

(Suho)" Since your mother lives with us in a big house you will live with us too!"

Hee-Sun looked so confused but it was funny, thankfuly we have met and we get to spend Time together.

{Sorry for uploading late and making you wait for a long time. How did you think this chapter was. I actually am making this up as I go and I can't even wait to start making another one so I will. Don't forget to vote and follow me!! Thank You!!}