Chapter Nine

July 1st, 2013. 6:20 pm.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I was looking up places that had great ratings on their food.

When I finally found a good place to go for dinner, D.O creeped up behind me.

(D.O)" What are you doing hyung, are you searching for restraunts?"

(Baekhyun)" Uh yes, I'm taking your noona as an apology."

(D.O)" Well what happened?"

(Baekhyun)" Some fans came up to me and pushed her out of the way."

(D.O)" Aigoo, well it better be a good place."

(Baekhyun)" It is I can assure you."

I tried to remember the name, cuisine type and what neighborhood it was in but I couldn't so I wrote it down on my hand.

I walked up stairs and through the hallway. There were paintings and a small bean bag chair in the way.

I kept walking till I found the door that said guest room. I knocked on it and waited outside of the door.

I kept waiting outside and knocked again. I was starting to become inpatient. I knocked again for the third time and she didn't answer. Was she really that mad at me? It really got to her I guess. Should I walk in? Yeah I should.

I opened and gentley pushed the door open and there was Hee-Sun laying on her bed listening to an mp3 player.

I walked in and quietly closed the door. I walked up to the bed and waited for her to open her eyes. Ah, she even rests so peacefuly. After a minute of waiting I tapped on her shoulder.

She flipped out from being so startled so I jumped back.

(Hee-Sun)" Ne, what do you want?"

She took out her earbuds.

(Baekhyun)" I wanted to take you out to dinner, as an apology."

(Hee-Sun)" That is very considerate of you, but to where?"

(Baekhyun)" To a romantic.. uh I mean quaint Japanese quisine restraunt, Irodori in..."

I looked down at my hand to read the neighborhood it was in.

(Baekhyun)" In Seoul, Gagnam-Gu."

She laughed at my mistake of bad memory.

(Hee-Sun)" An apology dinner huh."

(Baekhyun)" Ne, It's up to you though."

Hee-Sun thought about it for some seconds.

(Hee-Sun)" Okay but when."

(Baekhyun)" Right now if you want."

(Hee-Sun)" Okay, let me change into something else."

(Baekhyun)" Jeongmal gamsahabnida!"

(Thank You very much!)

I bowed and walked down the hall to my room. I opened and closed the door when I walked through.

I took my shirt and pants off and put on dark dress pants and looked in my closet that me and ChanYeol shared. I didn't have any dark formal shirts to go with it so I picked one of his. He wouldn't mind right?

I put it on and it fit perfectly. I went to our bathroom and brushed my teeth and put some gum in to keep my breath fresh.

This date, I mean 'Group outing' meant a lot to me I guess. I looked in the mirror to be able to see me as I fix my hair. I combed it down, up, and down again.

I walked over to her room again as she exited it.

(Hee-Sun)" Well , I'm ready!"

(Baekhyun)" Me too , oh wait I forgot my shoes!"

I grabbed my shoes and ran back to her as I was flopping around trying to put them on.

"Let's go shall we?" I said.

"Yes I guess we will." she replied.

I walked her down carefully because of her sprained ankle by holding her hand and guiding her down.

By the time we walked all the way down my shoe had finally fit on properly.

Everyone heard our footsteps and turned around towards us.

(ChanYeol)" Is that my shirt hyung?"

(Baekhyun)"Joesonghabnida, you don't mind right?" I laughed and walked away with Hee-Sun.

I opened the door to the car on the passenger side so she could sit. I walked around the car to my side and sat. I started the car and turned on the radio.When I turned up the volume it was SHINee's song Dangerous playing. When I pulled out of the parking lot I had to look back and during that I saw in the corner of my eye Hee-Sun singing silently and doing mini dances.

When I pulled out of reverse and started driving on the road I looked again and she was dancing even more so I laughed.

She looked at me and giggled i embarresment. Then came Mino's part. She sang all the lyrics! Perfectly! Maybe she was a really good at rapping?

The song later then ended and another came on, it was CL's The Baddest Female and then later do I know she can definitely rap but maybe she has stage freight. 

Now enough talking about her rapping. This is about an apology not a date. I need to keep myself together on this.

I do think I like her but don't ever think I could confess it. When I look at her it's pure excitement because I'm happy to see her. Icould only imagine where this will be going.

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

It was about 6:35 pm and I was going to dinner with Baekhyun. It's not what you think, you know as a date but it's only happening as an apology.